Home

Nurseries

Ok, I have been playing the computer in RM missions. And seems like every time I go attack the other computer players, I see farms surrounding their nurseries.

Now, I know that WE cant do that, and I was just wondering if it was a glitch somewhere, or if anyone else has even seen it.

As some of you know who play the computer, they sure do manage to tech up pretty fast, and I am wondering if this is part of the reason.

Any knowledge on this subject would be helpful.

Strange

Guest DarthMaulUK

I have seen the computer do this and they all seem to hit tech levels at the same time.

I see the computer with 5 or 6 farms and hitting T2 inside 15 minutes sometimes - amazing when I look at how many troops they have so early on.

Does the computer cheat alittle? Well, on hard it must do. There is no benefit of having farms around a nursery. Always keep farms close to a Food Proctor or Command Centre (CC)

If you see wildlife such as Tauntauns, dewbacks etc, build a proctor near the food source then send in 4 or 5 workers hunting.

This will increase food levels very quickly as workers can carry on average 35 food compared to 10 or 15 when farming/ berry bush.

DMUK

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I have never seen this, when i am playing it seems as the computer uses the nursaries as senatry posts and builds them quite far from there main base, they also never have nerf or banth in them??? Maybe they are just using it to get mounted troopers??? I wonder?:rolleyes:

Guest DarthMaulUK

The game AI is not very good. You need nurseries to build mounted troopers but only 1 is enough.

Storing your nerf/bantha in them can increase your food income by alot, depending on how many you have to store.

DMUK

Archived