Home

Its fun to get kicked . . for a reason.

Dark_ZONE

I had recently had two experiences with getting kicked off of a server . .

The AoD server was pretty busy, but with mostly just AoD clan members . . I came into their game and challenged one of them . . it was a close fight and he won . . then I went to challenge him again . . and I was booted from the server. I also saw a bunch of other NON AoD members booted before me . . I came back on the server and told them if they would like me to leave . just ask. It is their server. I also said that maybe they should Password protect it if they just wanted their CLAN to play on it . . Next time guys . . Just ASK. I will be avoiding that server like the plague, and taking out any AoD in my path.

I got booted yesterday from a server . . I didn't chat kill, I didn't PULL/Backstab to a bogus extent, but I did kick A$$ . . so I was kicked . . before the vote was finished . I asked "What the heck did I do?" . . If it's because I am the leader . . then improve your game!! . . I got kicked and then went back in . . I said you guys going to kick me again or challenge me one on one . . Let's go people!! . . learn to lose gracefully.

Don't ABUSE the right to kick people from the server!! . . If they are scripting or chat killing then give the boot . . If they are kicking your butt . . try something different . . try . . HARDER!!

Yeah man, I share your pain....

I got kicked from the (BBMJ)-server because I "didn't give people a chance"..... Jesus guys! Ok ok, I can see the point somewhat because it was a duel game, but everyone got their turn against me! Maybe it was because the clannies wanted to play against each other though.... I dunno...

I have had this happen to me as well. It is mostly on clan servers. The people I played against did not take it very well when I beat almost all of them in a fair duel. They seem not to like it even more in a ffa match. They have no problem changing their server to use the backspin again but if you grip them or kick them to death they just whine.

Most of the clan people I have come across have been arogant and unskilled. Maybe that is why so many of them play on pub servers. I see very few servers listed with actual clan names compared to the amount of people with clan titles in their names. Maybe they are a clan of one! But it does suck to be kicked just because you are not in the clan or are beating them at their own game.

Don't think there are any talented clan duelers? lol

You looking to challenge a dueling clan on their own server Maximus? Come to the Sword of Damocles |SofD| duel server. It's a NF SO server. IP is 207.115.25.57:28070

Ask for Tidus, Garath, Serial Koala, or myself. We'll give ya a run for your money.

Oh, and I don't kick players unless they're making complete asses of themselves while fighting or spectating.

Jade

I'll try it, but the idea of playing NF on a game based on the premise of the existence of FORCE seems too odd to me . . I can deal with no throw, but I need to be able to kick, jump, and walk up a wall now and then . . but I will try my best.

It's funny that I read this thread today.

Just last night, I was playing on a master level FFA server with five people maxed out. I come in, was playing, fighting, kicking some ass, and automatically was booted. I come right back in, and say, "Who booted me? What did I do?" No reply.

Two minutes later, I was kicked again. I come back, "Who's the prick?" Trying to do some investigating, I found out who the culprit and the host was, their name? (WG) Cardell, and this person was seriously abusing the fact that he could kick at will.

So, I thne proceeded to chat and saber down kill as many ppl as I could before I was kicked for the last time. I might as well do something to get me kicked, right? I play with honor, but if I'm gonna get kicked, I'll give em a reason to do so.

Sore losers...

the only time i really wanted to kick someone (and eventually did) was in the Nar shadda streets level. 1 player on each side kept "leaping off" and killing themeselves. it was a 20 kill limit server wih no time limit.

at the end after they were booted the score was Blue -53, red 20

Originally posted by Dark_ZONE

I'll try it, but the idea of playing NF on a game based on the premise of the existence of FORCE seems too odd to me . . I can deal with no throw, but I need to be able to kick, jump, and walk up a wall now and then . . but I will try my best.

I may stop by as well but I have to agree with you. If I wanted to play a sword fighting game then I would buy one. This is a game based on the fact that you are more than a mere human. I can duel with the best of them so far but I do use the jump quite a bit to setup my attacks. Playing this game without the force makes it , well, not Star Wars to me. Perhaps this is the reason that many "clan" members get their butts kicked in ffa servers with the force turned on. But it is nice to know that on a clan server a non member will not be kicked for doind a good job. Thanks for the invite.

Played on SoFD yesterday, two maps. Three clan members was online (Serial Koala was one) and I went 10/3 and 10/1. Name that I used was LewsTherinTelamon.

SoFd really wasn't anything special. Good clans are BSoV and darkside on the darkside servers.

Sorry I missed ya on the SofD server. I'm not on every night. It's too bad you didn't have a chance to play Tidus, also known as Hidden Agenda. He's our best dueler right now. SofD is mainly a CTF clan, but we do have a few good duelers (in my opinion at least).

Jade

I was playing on a server a couple of nights ago.

(24.70.75.46:28070)

The host started backstabbing me while my saber was down so i got pissed, backed off, backwards flip then DFAed his ass.

I was down at 6 health at this point so the desision was made to turn this idiot into Jedi Swiss Cheese.

Just as the DFA was about to land, he turned his console on. I killed him and then i got booted.

I went back on the server right away and asked why he was such a tosser and booted me. he said it was because it was chat killing.

So you can guess what, i did it again and left the server.

Archived