Home

******* rude *****

Prendo

Never before have I had any ******* contact with such rude and vulgar ******* ******. You ***** ****** make me downright ***** sick, you pathetic ****** bunch of ******.

***** you Shutt, you ***** and ******* ape. Why don't you go ****** yourself ***** *****.

GC, and Chris, you *******. The same ****** thing applies to you too. Never had I ever met such rude, uptight ****** *******. Get a ****** life you ******* childish ****** *****.

Never before have I had any ******* contact with such rude and vulgar ******* ******. You ***** ****** make me downright ***** sick, you pathetic ****** bunch of ******.

***** you Shutt, you ***** and ******* ape. Why don't you go ****** yourself ***** *****.

GC, and Chris, you *******. The same ****** thing applies to you too. Never had I ever met such rude, uptight ****** *******. Get a ****** life you ******* childish ****** *****.

<p><font face="verdana,arial,helvetica" size="1" color="#666666"><i>Last edited by Metallus on 08-01-2002 at 04:20 AM</i></font></p>

Prendo's account, and his IP address have now been banned indefinitely from LucasForums. We do not tolerate this kind of offensive, childish behaviour. The same goes for everybody else as well. This type of behaviour and foul language has gone on for long enough.

Fake!

You could have done this better in the old LucasForum with full HTML. You could even have had the name of an administrator - the administrator - as the poster.

So, remember:

a. no HTML support

b. they now have #### instead of **** (yet, maybe they changed it back; test: ####)

Last edited by Metallus on 08-01-2002 at 07:31 AM

Alien426's account, and his IP address have now been banned indefinitely from LucasForums. He should not have been such a wise-ass.

Sorry guys. I was bored one day, and wanted to see if I could fool anybody. I didn't know that the *****'s had all been changed to ######'s.

Gee, I actually hope that somebody hasn't decided to ban me for being a wise ass.

Archived