Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kdsphantom is i think 35, i dunno i missed a year or 2 soemtime in the 90's i think,

so only Patomon5 is older then me humm, im either in 2nd place woot or 2nd to last woot!,

Oh im male and that is why there is nothing better then having a Lightsaber, running around with a 1/2 naked Bastila(mmmmmmmm Bastila) or Handmaiden (mmm dancer's outfit) and a crazy killer droid.

Just moved to Louisiana couple months ago just in time for hurricane season!, from Denver where it jsut snows alot, wow what a change, but those swimming lessons sure did come in handy and i did get to rescue a dog, but found southern hospitality, doesnt mean when you rescue your beautiful neightbor's dog you umm dont get a "special Jedi Knight reward" but maybe that was cause of the winds, rain and flooding i dunno. (<----just a jest the devistation was on Sith levels. but she really didnt give a "special" reward)

I love to play computer games, i thougth fallout was the best game i ever played till i played kotor, but that was due to Bastila, being a Jedi and yes you guessed it the crazy robot. im not sure what happened with fallout 2 and TSL some kind of curse i guess but i played them both and liked them. But when they made them, they forgot what made the originals so great, so they were just good or ok games. I really only play TSL due to the mods i have from here )

but enough about me

kdsphantom

Name: Joshua C.

Birthday: February 21, 1990

Location: Plainfield, IL (30 miles SW of Chicago--along I-55 ----famous for the

Plainfield Tornado. --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plainfield_Tornado )

Hobbies: Being on the Star Wars forums and surfing the web. Playing KOTOR and KOTOR 2 (even w/ it's sucky (whoops) glitches) on XBOX.

Latest News: Go to http://www.livejournal.com/users/joshua05 to read my online journal.

Also...I am writing a book (title being withheld for legal purposes ---it's not that I don't trust you guys..'cause I do...but...it's JUST A PRECAUTION (ppl can be sneaky these days).

Come visit my Star Wars Role Play Forum (set after Episode VI) at: http://s14.invisionfree.com/swgalaxy05

Favorite Xbox games: KOTOR, KOTOR II, a bunch of others that I am too lazy to type out their names.

Favorite computer games: Microsoft® Combat Flight Simulator 2, Microsoft® Flight Simulator 2002, (not as much as before): Age of Empires II, Midtown Madness 2.

My favorite IM service: MSN Messenger

^Come chat with me on MSN...My ID is: jcasey_04@comcast.net

Least used Messenger: Yahoo!

(The only reason I have a Yahoo! account is to have my own (FREE) website...and as my Secondary E-mail address..Where I try to put all confirmation e-mails to go to).

Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/jcasey_04

If you want to know more about me, just:

-contact me on MSN Messenger at: jcasey_04@comcast.net (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)

-e-mail me at: jcasey_04@comcast.net (NOT RECOMMENDED)

-PM me on lucasforums (LF): username : Joshua05

Name: IfritZero

Favorite Games: JK, KotOR, FFVIi, FFV, FFVI

Hobbies: Modding KotOR and JKA, learning modeling

Job: High School Student, KotOR Files staff (joined AFTER the mod stealing thing, so please put those assualt rifles down...)

Projects: FFVII Mod for JKA, working on own JKA SP mod

Random crap: I hate chemistry, yet I voluntarily went into ACCELERATED. I still don't get why I did take it... ><

name: michael

occupation: blissfully unemployed but broke as hell, currently looking.

obsessions: writing poetry and music, reading webcomics, irc

music: phish, yes, sunny day real estate, built to spill, neil young, lots more.

games: mostly things with either metroid or zelda in the title, though star wars is much more common lately

most awaited game: the legend of zelda: the twilight princess for gcn

My profile:

Full Name: Jan-Willem Roy Meedendorp

Town: Meeden (Northern part)

Favourite class: History

Hobbies: Football ( In America Soccer), playing games, hang round with friends

Favourite games: Kotor, Half Life 2, Guild Wars, Fable

Favourite movies: Saving Private Ryan, The Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Sin City

My computer: Intel Pentium 4, 3000 Mghz, 768 Mb ram, Ati Radeon X700 Pro Advantage

• 3 weeks later...

Hobbies: robotics, writing, drawing, fanfiction, music, Gaming

Favorite Music: Electronica

Favorite Games: Kingdom Hearts, Psychonauts, KOTOR, Yoshi's Island, Super Smash Bros, Mario 64, Goof Troop

Favorite Shows: Futurama, South Park, FMA, Simpsons, Star Wars:Clone Wars

Hi, new here. So very new...

Ummm...missed this thread I did....

Name: Raymond

Hobbies: Gaming, Sports (Football, Hockey), watching TV

Favourite Music: Rap, R&b, Hip/Hop, Billy Talent

Favourite Games: Star Wars: Battlefront I & II, LotR: BFME, some Hockey games and football games

Most Awaited Games: LotR: BFME II & EaW

Favourite Movies: Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter

A.) He's kept that bull**** to a minimum, unlike you.

B.) Because I can, do, and will.

C.) You make me regret enjoying Doctor Who.

Then please tell me, instead of just deleting my posts. I had no idea what was going on with my posts (call me ignorant if you must). It would have avoided this whole thing.

Now back ot the topic.

I am really a male 16 year old high school student. I live in Canada, about an hour away from Toronto. I work at a restaurant called Swiss Chalet (I'm not sure whether they have that in the US). I paly the Trombone, piano, and a little bit of Clarinet (I played it in greades 7 and 8, but I still remember most of the fingerings).

I'm a member of a brass quintet (myself and one of my friends on Trombone, her boyfriend on French Horn, another of my friends on Trumpet, and another on Euphonium) that plays around town (usually for free).

What should I say about myself?

I am just any person with a lot of stupid ideas and too much time on his hands. I play the classic guitar and the piano a bit. I live in the capital of my country (read my Location), Belgrade. I live in the worst part of the town: Zemun, where some of the worlds best and ruthless assasins were born. People say that I am smart, but in fact I am not.

I am a male, that despises many things and hates the world more than anything. I don't enjoy being in large groups and I spend most of my time in my house, studying or watching TV; Since I really am not a social person, I don't have many friends... My best friends are mostly those who were disliked by the MOST POPULAR PEOPLE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL :rolleyes:

I like doing good things and working like a serf: Working a lot and not getting payed for it much, but still left alone to do his work. I like it when people instead of chatting about Charmed and Celebreties' lives, work to improve the world in any way possible. I like being modest and seeing people who are modest. I like thinking more about other people's problems rather than my problems.

I don't like it when people classify each other in the smart/stupid concept: It creates useless conflicts, arrogance, shovinism, pain, insults and halts progress to the world. I hate when people think of themselves that they are better people than the most people in the world, and look down at all people. I dislike when people patronise or hurt others. I hate when people think of themselves as victims or 'Chosen Ones'. I don't like to be praised. I don't like spending money or thinking more of myself rather than other people. I hate when I behave childish.

I'll stop now. I don't want to give out too much information about myself.

Then please tell me, instead of just deleting my posts. I had no idea what was going on with my posts (call me ignorant if you must). It would have avoided this whole thing.

Now back ot the topic.

I am really a male 16 year old high school student. I live in Canada, about an hour away from Toronto. I work at a restaurant called Swiss Chalet (I'm not sure whether they have that in the US). I paly the Trombone, piano, and a little bit of Clarinet (I played it in greades 7 and 8, but I still remember most of the fingerings).

I'm a member of a brass quintet (myself and one of my friends on Trombone, her boyfriend on French Horn, another of my friends on Trumpet, and another on Euphonium) that plays around town (usually for free).

what !! so you're NOT a time lord ???? :p

mtfbwya

Hi there, I joined a couple of days a go, but I might as well introduce myself here.

Name: DarkRevan (not my real name and no I'm not telling)

Hobbies: Surfing net, playing games and reading.

Favorite games: Kotor, Final Fantasy Series, Kingdom hearts and many more.

Career path: I really want to be a Multimedia Developer, more into Games Technology.

I'm not really a Starwars fan; I do enjoy watching the films. I got into Starwars because I got the game Jedi Academy. I enjoyed it and then saw Kotor and decided to try it out. I'm really glad I did cause its one of the most brilliant game I've ever played. So yeah that’s how I came to like Starwars.

Name: Ian

Hobbies: Web surfing, reading, tinkering with computers, playing video games, fencing, watching tons and tons of anime.

Favorite Music: Pretty much anything. Right now I'm listening to a lot of Nobuo Uematsu, yasinori Mitsuda and J-pop, as well as Evanescence and A Perfect Circle.

Favorite Games: TIE Fighter, Civilization II, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy VIII, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross, Resident Evil, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

Most Awaited Games: Knights, Galaxies, SoulCalibur 2, Half-Life 2, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII

Dude, that was over three years ago. O.O

Update time:

Name: Ian

Hobbies: Web surfing, reading, kicking computers, rocking at video games, fencing, anime, music, girls

Favorite Music: Right now, a lot of Matthew Good, Tommy february6 / heavenly6, Lacuna Coil, U2, Juno Reactor, Rilo Kiley, David Bowie, The Wreckers, The Black Mages, Nobuo Uematsu, etc. Oh frell it, just go here to find out what garbage I'm listening to.

Favorite Games: At the moment, Guild Wars, Madden 06, Soul Calibur III.

Most Awaited Games: Kingdom Hearts II, Final Fantasy XII, Star Wars: EaW, Guild Wars Expansion, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

What a difference a few years makes. :|

wow! Niner is only 21 ! Damnit - most of the admins are younger than me :( (not sure how old Matt is)

such a young lad !

*scruffles Niners hair* :D

Y'know, as you get older, life finds another way to spectacularly suck. On the other hand, it also *usually* comes up with another way to make it awesome as well. As long as this equilibrium continues, things are fine :) ....that is until your kids become teenagers.... :(:p

mtfbwya

Archived