Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If she's ancient (Salma Hayek), I'll be happy to be ancient with her. Just send us both to the same nursing home.
Looks like Alzheimer's made you forget you're married, Ancient One. :xp:
Jimbo gonna get

POWNZED

Unless she's kinda freaky :xp:

Uh, no. ;)
:bluidea: :bluidea: :bluidea:

So am I late to the party by putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with jimbo fett 66 and Jae Onasi as husband and wife? :fist::giveup:

I've been here some time, but I hadn't posted here yet so here it goes:

Name: Dirk

Fav movies: Star Wars, LotR, many others, to much to name individually

Fav Tv: 24, Blackadder, Band of Brothers

Fav Books: Most novels by Tom Clancy, the NJO, Lanfeust (European comic)

Hobbies other than Star Wars: .... euh ... well,... there was...?? oh, never mind. :D

But I'm the one who brought KOTOR to the house. I gave it to her as a Christmas present.
:lol: You know you married well when you can bring home a Star Wars video game as a gift for your wife and she digs it. I'm not married (yet) but if either of my two married brothers gave a KotOR game to their wife I'm sure they would get the :eyeraise: followed by :firemad: and then be in the doghouse for at least a month. :animelol:

EDIT: That's not to say my brothers didn't marry well because I think they did but, well, I think y'all know what I mean... ;)

:lol: You know you married well when you can bring home a Star Wars video game as a gift for your wife and she digs it.

:lol:

It was a great Christmas gift. We had to go buy a second copy so he could have one in the Army while I had mine at home. :comp9:

At least he didn't get me an waffle iron or blender for Christmas, or worse, a Chia pet :xp:

The games are fun. Your sisters-in-law don't know what they're missing. :D

And that's what I get for having my nose stuck in science and science fiction books instead of fashion magazines all these years. ;) I do like the nicer things in life, but I'm just not a frou-frou/bling-bling kind of gal.

Name: Milo's just a nickname, real name Henry

Hobbies: playin bass guitar, reading, playin video games

Favorite music: Hmm, pretty much everything. *takes deep breath* Jack Johnson, Nickelback, Disturbed, Eminem, Johnny Cash, Outkast, Bruce Sprinsteen, Guns 'n' Roses, Weird Al, James Blunt, System of a Down, Gorillaz, Black Eyed Peas, 50 Cent, Green Day, Death Cab for Cutie, Chevelle, Foo Fighters...I could go on for ever

Favorite TV shows: I don't watch much TV. Sometimes I'll turn on Adult Swim for a while. Lately, I've been watching The Office every thursday night.

Favorite Games: Halo, Star Craft, Warcraft, Diablo (pretty much anything by blizzard) Kotor I and II, Half Life and some mods like Counter-strike and Day of Defeat... umm... can't think of any more right now

Favorite Movies: all 6 Star Wars, though the originals were a bit better, Bourne Identity, Lord of the Rings, anything with Chris Farley, lots of others

^ By Bourne Identity, do you mean the original, or the crappy Matt Damon remake?

EDIT: Never mind, I just realized that 'the original' was actually a TV mini series based on the book. My bad.

Actually, that was my bad. I haven't seen the movie, but the book was sitting on the desk by my computer when I wrote this, I don't know why I put it under movies...Does the one with Matt Damon suck?

Edit: To not take the thread off topic... But to answer your question MJM, The Bourne Identity is quite good actually. Of course I watch and enjoy a wide variety of moves so my tolerance levels are far wider than some. ;)

Remember folks this thread isn't about movie critiques. :) -RH

• 3 weeks later...

NAME- Atris2

LOCATION- fl. miami

AGE-15

HOBBIES- reading books and impressing my parents in school

SCHOOL- American Senior High/ Freshmen

DON'T LIKE OF GAMES- playing scary one's i hate them.

FAVORITE GAMES- Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic 1 and 2

FAVORITE MOVIES- Star Wars 1-6 and the Note Book

GENDER-female

@Sanctuary, Hassup!

You do know you're missing out on a lot of good games, right?

@Atris, Welcome:D

Please tell me you're not like the first Atris, all grouchy and stuff, we get enough of tat from the moderators:lol:

Yeh, but I work too much anyway.

40+ @ my job, then more @ home.

I make time for the KOTOR series.

Just a quick note of caution.

For the past several weeks, MYSpace.com has been in the news. I see no problem with a 'Hello' thread, however; try to keep your personal information private. We are all friendly here, but you never know who is lurking.

Carry on with caution, and welcome all new comers. :)

Archived