Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

Hi! *waves*

I'm Crislyn.

I'm female and I think probably older than most of you. I'm thirty-something.

I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia in the USA.

I love music. My Favs: Paul Oakenfold, Breaking Benjamin, Killers, NIN, Korn etc...

I love KotOR and I can't believe it took me so long to find this site.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Crislyn, welcome to the KotOR boards!

Oh right. Still, No sails then... ;)

Ah hell, i'm gonna have to start keeping up with my fitness soon though. Just sent of my app. form for the royal Navy today :) free Gym membership for Life sounds fair :D

sounds good, i get free gym membership, my dragon boats teams coach owns a gym, a good one too, he lets us train in there.

I'm female and I think probably older than most of you. I'm thirty-something.

You should go well with my sworn enemy. She's a mom who claims to be in her mid-thirties, though I estimate much later. :p

We actually don't hate each other, but we do and back on forth over the most minor of issues. :D

Welcome to the madhouse! To call this place nuts is the understatment of the century. Since you're new here, do these following things:

Talk to RJM, but never ever ever trust him

Choose a side in the feud between my nemesis and me

Register at Hotel Asylum should you be crazy enough over KotOR

Say any farewells to your sanity

RJM and Jae should tell you the rest... :D

Hi im Herbie. When you hear what i have to say, you'll understand. :smash:

thats a big lie. I still don't...

And are you internet dating herbie? If so, i'm appalled.

@ Phision: Sounds cool, i've also just restarted my morning runs :D

Name: Kara Peterson

Location: Arizona. Too many frickin' cactuses here. Cacti? *shrug* Originally from MD.

Hobbies: PC games, puzzles, writing short stories, old radio shows, classic films

Favourite Music: Classic rock, alternative, some modern rock and jazz

Favourite Games: NWN 1 and 2, Baldur's Gate, KOTOR series, Elder Scrolls series, Dungeon Siege series, Icewind Dale series, and classic adventure games like Shivers

Most Awaited Games: The Witcher, LOTR online, KOTOR 3 *begs and pleads*

I've been here for a while so some older members should remember me (Chainz.2da, we even had a name conflict... how cool is that? Uber funniness) anyways I figured I'd re-post since I've changed so much!

Name: Jake

Hobbies: Football, Guitar, Music, Gaming

Music: Lots of stuff... My Chemical Romance, AC DC (no, im not one of those posers who think theyre all cool because they like ac dc, my parents grew up with them and ive been listening to CASSETTES of them since i was 3) mostly 80's and 90's and some hardcore stuff (Egypt Central pwnz) and I hate rap!

Games: Gears of War (Xbox 360) Diablo II and LOD (PC) Oblivion (PC and Xbox 360)

Single or Taken: (For laughs of course... kind of) Single, despite the fact I havge thousands of girls at my feet who worship the ground I walk on.... creepy, yes.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, im alex (alexandria), and i'll just put what's not on my page here :p (i hate doing things over and over). um, anyway i'm not actually a big star wars fan. i mean i like the movies and stuff, but i know there's like tons of other stuff that adds on to the movies or goes before them. that, and K1 and TSL are the only games i've ever played that had to do with star wars. oh ya, i was born in texas but we moved to arizona and i can't think of anything else at the moment :p

Well hello there. Welcome to the forums. Does'nt matter if your not the biggest fan of Star Wars. Conversation topics in Ahto vary from the strange to the intellectual, my preference being the latter of course :smash: and ignore what the others say about me, im actually very sane. :D See ya around!

Archived