Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You'll have to forgive them, Alex--the boys get a little over-excited when a female joins the forum. :D

I am not an animal ruled by my baser instincts! :xp:

I bet RJM's reponse to that will be "We certainly do! :naughty:", though. :xp:

say what O.o?

His trademark line. It's "Hello there. I'm Herbie, by the way. When you hear what I have to say, you'll understand. :smash:"

Welcome to the madhouse, Alex! Some basic guidlines:

1. Don't talk to RJM unarmed. He wants to steal everyone's Mojo, and does it by posting hilarious remakrs.

2. Jae's a mom, and will type everyone's ear off with lectures on personal safety and all other mom-ish topics. When she and Jimbo post in the same thread (her hubby), beware.

3. Whatever my nemesis says about me, it's a lie.

4. You must choose a side in the feud between Jae and I.

5. Anyone who's username is in a bold font is criminally insane.

6. Female forumites are in some conspiracy. Nearly all of them are staff members, or have been granted favors by the staff.

7. New people always leave after I post this. I don't know why.

I am not an animal ruled by my baser instincts! :xp:

I bet you are. After all we are animals if we look at it in terms of taxonomy. Men just happen to be the bigger animals. :xp:

I bet RJM's reponse to that will be "We certainly do! :naughty:", though. :xp:

Again. Typical male behavior.

1. Don't talk to RJM unarmed. He wants to steal everyone's Mojo, and does it by posting hilarious remakrs.

The best bet is to catch him off guard.

2. Jae's a mom, and will type everyone's ear off with lectures on personal safety and all other mom-ish topics. When she and Jimbo post in the same thread (her hubby), beware.

ED has it in for parental authority. He runs amok causing mayhem. It is he you should be aware of.

3. Whatever my nemesis says about me, it's a lie.

Believe it sister. ED's bad news to everyone here being the most evil of all the Ahtonuats. Everything is true.

4. You must choose a side in the feud between Jae and I.

Your own funeral should you choose. I am caught in the middle between these two and right now I am giving all I got to defend Jae

5. Anyone who's username is in a bold font is criminally insane.

Just strutting his feathers. Best to ignore comments like these.

6. Female forumites are in some conspiracy. Nearly all of them are staff members, or have been granted favors by the staff.

ED has it in for the female of the species. He harbors delusions of granduer that there isn't a single woman who could take him on. Personal recommendation is to let him vent his spleen. Eventually he will realize that he is being an ego maniac.

7. New people always leave after I post this. I don't know why.

Gee. I wonder why. :smash:

Welcome Alex to the Looney Bin and I hope that you have the courage to make it out alive. For a good tip, stick with Jae who is the Directrice of the Hotel Asylum. She serves some of the best pleasure inducement cocktails alive there.

Men just happen to be the bigger animals. :xp:

ED has it in for the female of the species. He harbors delusions of granduer that there isn't a single woman who could take him on.

My point is made. :xp:

Believe it sister. ED's bad news to everyone here being the most evil of all the Ahtonuats. Everything is true.

The fact I won the evilest Ahtonaut award in '05 and am slated to win it again in '06 is irrelevant. :p

Just strutting his feathers. Best to ignore comments like these.

Are you professing that those who choose to become moderators can be classified as sane!? :xp:

Oh, and one thing I forgot, Alex - if you're really crazy about KotOR, ask Jae about Hotel Asylum. :xp:

My point is made. :xp:

If he ever had one :xp:

The fact I won the evilest Ahtonaut award in '05 and am slated to win it again in '06 is irrelevant. :p

Everything is relevant ED. I thought you would have known that considering that truth is relative. ;P

Are you professing that those who choose to become moderators can be classified as sane!? :xp:

Depends on your definition of insanity. My theory states that we are all crazy and that insanity is a relative term.

Oh, and one thing I forgot, Alex - if you're really crazy about KotOR, ask Jae about Hotel Asylum. :xp:

At least he got one thing right.

uh huh :p. well,having read all this i have a few questions:

1. do i really have to pick a side, i kinda like being "switzerland" in situations like these :p ?

2. what is the hotel asylum?

3. when i become a moderator (sometime this week :p), could someone kinda mentor me :D ? hehe

4. can i just call emperor devon, devon? i would call him ED, but it throws me into a giggle fit :(.

1. do i really have to pick a side, i kinda like being "switzerland" in situations like these :p ?

No you don't. ED is just a figment of the dark side. He is trying to gain the upper advantage in burning Jae

It is that little place inside our heads. Jae knows this place better than anyone.

3. when i become a moderator (sometime this week :p), could someone kinda mentor me :D ? hehe

Sure, ask Jae or an other mod. They will help you and forum members will point out bad posts and the like.

4. can i just call emperor devon, devon? i would call him ED, but it throws me into a giggle fit :(.

Sure. I think he has been called differently by different people. Just don't inflate his overgrown ego. He's got a big enough head.

You two are just sassy tonight.

Tell me about it. We have been going at it through the PMs. I am naturally sassy, at least when it comes to the skirmishes with my mom.

do i really have to pick a side, i kinda like being "switzerland" in situations like these :p ?

Depends... :D

Ah, yes...

It is place for only the wierdest of misfits of LF, that only the most crazy of them all go to.

It is managed by Jae (our resident 40-year old), known as the Head Fruitcake there. It is a luxurious asylum where you are locked within a padded room most days, and are attended upon by platoons of nice men in white coats. You get your own special jacket, though the sleeves are extremely long. But Jae thought up a solution to that dilemma, and the sleeves are tightly attached to the back part of it.

The drinks are fantastic. They're brightly colored, and have wonderful names like 'Thorazine Sunrize'. You get kind of confused after you have enough of them, though the Head Fruitcake likes it when you're that way.

Lastly, there are other locations. In additions to the normal (did I say normal? :xp: ) rooms, there are sewers many miles beneath the main structure. It is home to those poor souls whose minds have thought the unthinkable. At the bottom of these gaping pits, lies the gutter, where the most unthinkable of all beings resides:

REDJOHNNYMIKE.

It is in this blackest of pits that his mind rots away to unimaginable levels of filth, that exceeds even the capacity of Hotel Asylum's plant to treat. The solution has been to let him rot there, so nothing else may be contaminated.

Should you ever venture into that dark abyss of despair and ecnounter his mind, get away as soon as possible. Cover your ears, shut your eyes, close your mouth, and run. Follow this up by a 12-hour shower using various disinfectants, and you might be cured.

There is also a gigantic dome of Orlando Bloom pictures, that Jae denies every viewing. She is/b] married to jimbofett66, after all... ;)

3. when i become a moderator (sometime this week ), could someone kinda mentor me ? hehe

Heh heh. It usually takes many months or an unhealthy amount of knowledge in some topics. :xp:

That and you have to kill someone. No joke.

4. can i just call emperor devon, devon? i would call him ED, but it throws me into a giggle fit

What's so funny about 'ED'? :D

Yeah, that's fine. A lot of people do.

how do you change the text under your name from registered user?

You need to get 1,000 or more posts, be a moderator, or be a very contributive member to SWKnights. :)

@Jae, we are! She's starting to take up more of my PM space than you do! :xp:

You have to have at least a thousand good, non spamming posts in order for you to change the title. So prepare for a wait in the trenches and post in response just make sure that they contribute. The mods love to sink your ship for the one-worders and posts that don't contribute to the discussion.

Velcomen to ze forums, ya!

What I do is call Jae old and point out all of ED's spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors. That's the closest you can get to being neutral, unless you're equally friendly to both of them. :)

Welcome to LucasForums fellow Arizonian! :wavey:(even if you are from Wildcat country) :D

You have to have at least a thousand good, non spamming posts in order for you to change the title.
True if you want a custom title. :D However XoXoXAlexOxOxO, if you post in [thread=165144]this thread[/thread] maybe you can charm :brow:matt-- into reinstating a range of preset titles as your post count increases instead of having to look at that blah "Registered User" title until you hit 1,000 posts and can create a custom title. LF used to have this system in place before the staff upgraded to vBulletin 3 but apparently it was a custom hack that couldn't be included in the upgrade. Yes, I too was once a "<1,000 posts" user but I haven't forgotten where I came from. :p:violin:

@ Emperor Devon - What in tarnation are you trying to do, o Most Evil One? Trying to scare another hottie off the boards? Don't you remember how long it took for the hawt-ness that is lukeiamyourdad to return? ;) Let's try not to repeat the mistakes of the past. :tsk::dev11:

Archived