Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK I am JediMaster12 though everyone calls me JM12 here. My real name is Consuelo and yes that is an o not an a on my name. All my info is on my bio page and don't believe ED if he says that I am evil or wierd or whatever he called me.

Actually my favorite hobbies is reading and researching. Yes I always have my nose in a book when I am not talking to you people. I am 22 and about to graduate with a BA in Anthropology. From there I intend to pursue a MA in International Relations and Communications and after that, PhD.

Hey that is patient doctor privilege we are talking about here. :) I know that only applies if you interrogate a doctor and I don't mean the patented HK-47 method of torture. Besides I don't thikn we really want to hear about Cody's med history do we? Aren't you just trying to start trouble Boba Rhett?

XD I'm cracking up. Man LucasForums rocks!

Well anyways I'll post some stuff about me because I haven't in a while...

Name: Jake

Old Usernames: Chains

Interests: Music, Guitar, Debates and discussions that make you really think (yes, I'm serious), Women (duh), computers, some art here and there

Sports: Football, Basketball, some baseball too

OK folks, time to drop the medical history subject so that Anakin doesn't feel like you all are giving him a hard time. No one has to have or not have a certain disease or condition to be here, and no one has to tell anyone about anything medical related. Believe me, you don't want to hear mine, either.

I just hope you're past it all and are feeling better, Anakin.

Let's move on now to some other subject. Thanks.

And welcome to all the new ones, too!

Archived