Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

I actually haven't beaten KotoR 1 yet (*gasp* Yoda forbid!); I'm playing it with my sister (she actually just watches, though) and we don't get around to doing it often. We play it for a few hours each day for a few days in a row, but then for some unknown reason we just stop. It's like the game is just too good - we can only handle such perfection in small doses!

There's a lot to take in the first time through, take your time ;)

If you haven't played D&D before and aren't used to RPGs it can take some time to get used to the massive scale of KotOR...

Welcome to the forums, we're here to help, protect and serve :carms:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome everyone! The name's Jason by the way. Stay away from Herbie but when you hear what i have to say, you'll understand.

Copyrighted, Copyrighted and COPYRIGHTED By me :smash:

Expect the lawyers around on Thursday.

Oh and hi Chris. I know a Chris! The question be... Be you him?

Thanks for the warm welcome you guys! :)

There's a lot to take in the first time through, take your time ;)

If you haven't played D&D before and aren't used to RPGs it can take some time to get used to the massive scale of KotOR...

Yeah, I've never played D&D before and I'm still not quite at home with all the stats and dice rolls and stuff in the game, but the story and atmosphere of the game keep me from minding it too much.

hi Chris. I know a Chris! The question be... Be you him?

Nah, couldn't be - I live on Coruscant, not Nar Shaddaa. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I've been a long-time viewer of these forums and finally have decided to join in. Well, actually, when I did join a while ago.. I still didn't use the account until now. Funny thing is, I'm typing this in my school library.. while doing some homework. :)

Name: Mikhail

Hobbies: Gaming, Star Wars, Roleplaying, Acting, Chitter Chatter, watching tv, studying so I can get into college, eating out, and the usual teen ideals.

Description about me:

Well, I'm really friendly and love to act. I just reached high school, and really plan for high school to be a turning point in my life.. as I really want to make it big time when I finally reach adulthood. I'm athletic, I love soccer and swimming, but acting is my main thing. I love drama, all forms of it, in a theatre situation or on-screen. I want to become an actor when I grow up, so I really plan to go to a college of the Arts, and major in drama. I absolutely love Star Wars, as well as everything involving Japan. Anime and Manga really interest me, but Star Wars is number one on my charts. After viewing these forums for a long time, I've finally made my first posts. I'll be here a lot now, really getting to know everyone, and taking part in the conversations.

I can't wait to be part of the community. :)

Heh, thank you very much.

Oh, and no.. I'm not a Slav. I'm actually half Italian and half South African. Yeah, I know.. the name doesn't work with that mix to well. I could've sworn my name was Russian or something, considering that some famous Russian ballet dancer has the same name. I might never know. :p

Nice to meet you Mr. RKO. Welcome to Ahto. Just be sure to visit the Hotel Asylum for the full tour of the boards. Mama Jae is the Directrice and will be glad to conduct tours. Beware of RJM's sewer because I think the tapeworm is still acting up.

Overall enjoy. BTW you know me as JM12.

Sure you are, and I'm a licensed Ninja Kitty trainer and Warlord of the Fangirl Horde.

And I am Hayden Christensen :p

That wouldn't work since everyone here knows I am a girl.

Appearances can be deceiving RJM. I wouldn't doubt him. It is nice to see you again and I still think you have my bunny sig which I am patiently waiting for. I did earn that fair and square. :D

Hi! the name is Deke and with no surprise I am a Star Wars fan. I'm from Ohio, age 23, Married, and am a Christian.

I joined simply because I grew up with Star Wars and never had many friends who shared the same interests. I hope to make some SW friends as well as forum friends while I'm here.

My hobbies include collecting, video games, movies, and out door activities.

If you want to know more, just ask!

Sabretooth you know as well as I some sarcasm is hard to note on a forum board ;)

Yes I did notice it. I was being indignant.

RJM did you mean sometimers? That means you forget sometimes. By the way that little street sign is the one you hung up in your sewer. You know the one you share with Larry the tapeworm.

Archived