Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

^^Look a little higher and you'll notice that patient_zero a.k.a. Heather is also female, as are several other people here. There's still a relative oestrogen deficiency, but I doubt you came here to pick up chicks anyway:P

Hi everyone! Veterans and newbies alike:p

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I have posted here yet, so here goes.

Name: Mattis (see, mur aint weird at all)

Age: 18 (so, no need to worry when you see that I'm more accomplished than you zero :xp: )

Occupation: Defender of the students, teachers nightmare, pain in the butt protester. Will be heading for Murmansk this autumn, not looking forward to see the Russian way of dealing with protesters.

Hobbies: ranting here, reading, gaming, kamikazing(also known as skiing), arguing, making/detonating fireworks (no, not Osama style, though I know how it's done).

Likes: see above, as well as friends, extreeme sports/adrenaline kicks, parties, enjoying the fruits of hard chaos causing and (pretty) girls.

Dislikes: pointless schoolwork, unfairness, discrimination, jerks who harm people except for themselves, zombie teenagers (no, not the fantasy style brain eaters, the real ones), etc

Well, seeing as I joined today, I guess that this forum is an appropriate place to make my debut.

Name: You guys get to call me "Litofsky"

Hobbies: Reading, writing, and listening. The Computer might hold some interest, too. :p

I'm not sure that there's anything else needed, but I've been aware of this forum for a bit, and finally signed up. So... I'm here to stay!

I suppose it's time I stopped by here as well.

Name: Chris

Occupation: Currently I'm a contract negotiator for a defense company. Starting June 23rd, I will be a senior financial analyst for another defense company.

Hobbies: Reading, KotORing when I can, playing with my 2 sons, playing with my wife, collecting and watching DVDs, tennis, and I'm an avid college football fan (Go Texas and Penn State!)

Dislikes: Onions, seafood, reality TV

Hi new people! :rhett: It's great to still see fresh faces around here.

The forums will be down for the next few days but please come back after that! I look forward to having some new people in on all our discussions.

FINALLY getting that upgrade eh?

vB 3.7 has been out for a few weeks now... ;)

Well, it's not _free_ to get the version the owners got--it costs money and it takes a lot of volunteer time to put it in place on a forum of this size.... --Jae

Hope the whole thing ges smoothly anyway. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Yes, I hear that the Holowan Laboratories are a grim place...

I wouldn't insult it if I were you ;)

Yeah or me and EW will get you! Don't insult the divine HL - all powerful Holy Forum of the KotOR modder; we will unleash a Holy War on you Infidel!

:carms: Enough said

:xp:

Then you heard wrong.

Holowan Laboratories is the reason that this section of LF is so popular.

I wouldn't insult it if I were you ;)

_EW_

Yeah or me and EW will get you! Don't insult the divine HL - all powerful Holy Forum of the KotOR modder; we will unleash a Holy War on you Infidel!

:carms: Enough said

:xp:

Opps, I forgot to add the [/sarcasm] tag. ;)

Seriously, I was just playing around. ;):xp:

Archived