Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

There's a saying about landmarks in your life (at least as much is true in America):

18 You're old enough to be considered an adult.

21 You can now drink

36 You can legally sleep with someone half your age

42 You're now twice the drinking age

After that is when your hair falls out of your head and into your @$$ and the warranty is pretty much out.

I would personally say one more:

Your golden year being the year your age and the day of the month of your birthday match, any number between 1 and 28,29,30,31 depending on month and in one case, year. (I.E. 26 on the 26th :D)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your golden year being the year your age and the day of the month of your birthday match, any number between 1 and 28,29,30,31 depending on month and in one case, year. (I.E. 26 on the 26th :D)

I'm definitely past that one. There's been more than a year since my 22 on the 22nd. Damn, I'm getting old. :D

Anyway, welcome to the forums new people!

There's a saying about landmarks in your life (at least as much is true in America):

18 You're old enough to be considered an adult.

21 You can now drink

36 You can legally sleep with someone half your age

42 You're now twice the drinking age

here in Alberta, 18 is both the age of adulthood and legal drinking age, so at 36 we can combine those last two on your list ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Everybody knows me! I think...

Name: Parker Dorsey

Hobbies: Modding, Gaming.

Fav Music: Anything by Van Halen, Rush, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, and Machine Head. Lots of metal. And rock. Anything with guitars.

Games: KOTOR, TSL, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Dead Space, Assassin's Creed II, Gears of War 2, God of War, Force Unleashed, Halo 2.

Fav TV: Everything on truTV and TBS.

You guys make me feel young! :xp:

• 3 weeks later...
Everybody knows me! I think...

Name: Parker Dorsey

Hobbies: Modding, Gaming.

Fav Music: Anything by Van Halen, Nickelback, and AC/DC

Fav Games: Black Ops, Halo Reach, KOTOR, TSL, Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2

Fav TV: Everything on truTV and TBS.

You guys make me feel young! :xp:

You can mod at the age 13 wow thats impressive. I wish i could help mod a game. I am not a great artist, but im have plenty of good ideas for plots and side-quests and stuff of that nature. What things have you mod?

^^^I have not given you a proper introduction as I see you've been around the past couple days.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Madness?

SPARTA.jpg

THIS IS LUUUUUCAAAAAS FORUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSS!

*kicks into pile of dead raccoons and beer cans*

WELCOME TO LF!!! :D Why don'cha tell us about yourself?

^^^I have not given you a proper introduction as I see you've been around the past couple days.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

Madness?

SPARTA.jpg

THIS IS LUUUUUCAAAAAS FORUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSS!

*kicks into pile of dead raccoons and beer cans*

WELCOME TO LF!!! :D Why don'cha tell us about yourself?

Haha thats a hilarious pic. and thanks for the welcome. I'm 16 years old (which apparently is a lot younger than most people here). I run track, play soccer, and basketball. Music I like a bit of everything except country, bluegrass, and classical. I can't think of anything else to say so if you want to know anything else just ask. The whole time i have been here your the only person who welcome me so thanks.

Relaxomatic, baby. I welcome people too, just that I miss the thread up there since there are so few people introducing themselves lately. Always appreciate new members in the community, yada yada.

I was 12 when I joined this place, beat that. :p

Well, i can't beat you on the age thing. Thanks for welcomeing me.

There was another guy who joined when he was 10 or so. And there was of course, the wonderful Singaporean, Crowy from Yoda's Swamp who joined when he was 11.

But yes, haxxxxxxx were used. :D

haha. Well, she isn't the first to lie about her age like she said, but she was one of first to actually be called out about it. :)

Not to mention that it is rude, even for a forum registration form, to ask a lady her age...

HAHAHA! I pretty sure you don't become a lady at the age of 12. And it does that because they don't want young kids on here because they could get in trouble if they saw something inapporiate on here or saw cussing on here. And LA don't want that kind of trouble.

LucasForums is a fan forum, unaffiliated with LA. :) But of course, they don't want that sort of trouble either. Not that I'd have minded seeing anything inappropriate or cussing at that age on the Internet. :xp:

haha yeah i don't think many do,:) but there are kids out there that do and LucasForum doesn't want that like you said.

I like how most men assume that little girls go all 'ewwwwww' when it comes to stuff like that. :D

Well, little girls never forget the first time they're kissed by a lizzard.

Though I gotta tell ya, babe, Gene Simmons must have an AMAZING tongue.

*drops sunglasses on floor* OH heavens.

*bends over to pick up sunglasses*

I am such a klutz. Tee-hee. :D

Archived