Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

So........what do we like to do around here, anyways? What is it about this forum that makes it so interesting here that we'd rather spend it here than doing brody dust doughnuts in a clunker?
It's a great place to vent your anger against GTA, who is stupid and ugly AND I HATE HIM.

:bounce1:

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey yall! I've been lurking around this site for YEARS (since like '07) I just never thought of joining..... Until now!

Soooo here it goes...

Location: small hick town Texas (the town population's a little over 2000)

Race: mexicano

Job: pfffff

Hobbies: swimmin, basketball, tennis, readin, sleepin, and video games of course!

Social Security Number: 5830 .... Ehhhhh!!!

Umm I can play the trombone and the piano like a boss (not really I'm last chair :xp:) My favorite type of music is hard rock, favorite types of movies are action or comedy (or anything with Chris Hemsworth :D), my favorite video game (sides kotor) is assassin's creed ii. I currently bought skyrim, so needless to say I haven't slept in the past month. I have two book reports and a movie review due pretty soon... Haven't even started haha. Um my laugh can be heard across a football stadium, I have glasses AND braces (uh) oh and I have a home made princess Leia costume in my closet :D

And that's it really haha. :Open2:

Nope, but you did disclose the fact that you were female.. so you may feel like a sacrificial lamb when the testosterone fueled youth of our community catch on :D

*facepalm* it's so stupid, I wish it weren't true but I'm sure some asshat will act all "highschool crushy".

*facepalm* it's so stupid, I wish it weren't true but I'm sure some asshat will act all "highschool crushy".

Trust me, it isn't going to be me this time. :D

Thanks for the Déjà vu, by the way.

Besides, my testosterone levels are always high, it's perfectly natural. :rofl:

iPod? ...tch. CDs, and VHS. :devsmoke:

Tape cartridges.

Location: small hick town Texas (the town population's a little over 2000)

Having driven through a few towns like that on my way to university last fall, I can safely say that those places are terrifying to someone who always called his hometown of 60,000 'small'.

You should go to Austin or Houston and shanghai city slickers just to see their faces when they see your town's name on the water tower.

• 2 months later...

hi everyone guess this is where i should introduce myself,

alias: Darth Sapiens

favourite games: kotor and tsl and the jk series

favourite movies: star wars

languages: English, French, Japanese, american sign language, learning Spanish& Tagalog& Cree

favourite addiction: modding XD

---

well i love modding. my g0t0 overhaul is almost done (you can find it on deadlystream.com)

ill probably be around a fair bit so see ya around :)

languages: English, French, Japanese, american sign language, learning Spanish& Tagalog& Cree

---

well i love modding. my g0t0 overhaul is almost done (you can find it on deadlystream.com)

Wow.....a polyglot.....

I'm bilingual myself, but man.....a polyglot! Where did you learn to speak all of those languages?

---

Man, I would kill myself if I were from BC and spoke French.

By which I mean, as the semi-official (i.e. completely unofficial) Metro-Vancouver raised French immersion graduate around here, welcome to Lucasforums.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just found this forum in my old book marks from booting up an old laptop. Wow. I miss this place. I remember running around here, just a wee lass of 20. All of my mods are still here on this laptop too. Neat! I was going through my old posts and face palming myself into a coma. Any who... hello again!

• 8 months later...

Name: Classified

Sex: Male

Goals: Become a doctor. Otherwise, a power-crazed dictator...

Favourite music genre: Rock and Metal

Favourite movies: Movies with Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, Steve Austin, Jason Statham Sylvester Stallone, Steven Seagal and Natalie Portman.) Also, movies about WWII, all Batman and Alien movies. Also, all Star Wars and Batman films. Finally, I love all Pixar movies.

Favourite games: Knights Of The Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords, Star Wars: Battlefront 2, Hard Truck Apocalypse, Need For Speed: Carbon, Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, Madballs in Babo: Invasion, BaboViolent 2, Gun Metal, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon.

Hobbies: Solving math problems (hell yeah!), playing computer games, listening to music, playing with my dogs (I've got a 10-year old German Shepherd and a 5-month old Caucasian Shepherd).

Archived