Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Darth Rhiath, Welcome to the forum mon, we all might seem a little senile, bratty, rude, or just plain batty at first glance, but we'll grow on you, so stick around and have some fun:)

[off topic attempt to draw a swk noob into a flamewar] So what is your opinion on using limited ammunition in blasters for KIII, and do you think that the sequel should abandon turnbased combat for a Gaidenesque twitch system? [/ot]

Just kidding, I hope you last a while before your first flambe;)

Obey the rules in a most mojorific fashion and you will be tolerated by our supreme overlords.

Thanks for the welcome REDJOHNNYMIKE

I have met a lot more crazy people than what I have read, I am a part time Sith Lord.

As for Limited Ammo I think they should have done it from the start. Not having to worry about ammo just made it to easy. That Mandalorian in TSL lost his.

Never heard of the other style of combat you are talking about. But I played both KOTOR without the autopause and usually only worried about my character.

I have a question for anyone who wants to reply. Well I finally have time to surf the web and post on forum (No classes and a month long vacation) and I came across this website supershadow. Has anyone seen this? What a bunch of BS this guys is posting.

Thanks everyone for the welcome

Name: Harry

Group Affiliation: Don't know what that specifically means, but if it's about politics, then I'm a go-betweener.

Hobbies: Drawing, listening to music (I have such a huge variety that I like; metal, punk, some pop, techno, classical, etc.), playing KOTOR1, research Star Wars information that regards to the times of the OLD Old Republic of about 4,000+ years ago (it's all SO interesting to me).

Unexplainable interest: None that I can think of off the bat..

But anyway, this is my first time here, and this seems like an awesome place to speak about KOTOR. Can't wait to know you all! Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

@Rhaith, We're all part time sith lords;)

:eek: Well I was just kidding about the ammo, I started a thread and all the RPG fundamentalists started hatin on me:D

The other part of the joke is that any time someone mentions changing combat to an arcade/action style a flame war usually erupts.

Supershadow's a load of crap, but you've gotta see some comic value in the stupidity:D

@CRED, WELCOME!!!

Stay off the grass and don't eat the mushrooms :lol:

If you're looking for kotor we've got plenty.

And merry Christmass to you to:D

It's great to have a new addition, Red's are definitely the minority around here:D

@Rhaith, We're all part time sith lords;)

:eek: Well I was just kidding about the ammo, I started a thread and all the RPG fundamentalists started hatin on me:D

The other part of the joke is that any time someone mentions changing combat to an arcade/action style a flame war usually erupts.

Supershadow's a load of crap, but you've gotta see some comic value in the stupidity:D

@CRED, WELCOME!!!

Stay off the grass and don't eat the mushrooms :lol:

If you're looking for kotor we've got plenty.

And merry Christmass to you to:D

It's great to have a new addition, Red's are definitely the minority around here:D

Hahaha, you can count on that, I think drugs are bad for the system anyway! It's good to know you REDJOHNNYMIKE!

@Jae, No kidding, you're really named after Carth, I have a hard time believing that;)

:giggle1: Every now and then I have to be plain silly. Actually, I just like the name; 'Onasi' has a certain ring to it. The fact that I enjoyed Carth's character doesn't hurt, either. ;)

Merry Christmas to all!

Name: does ist matter??;)

Fav games: JK Series; KotOR Series; Battlefront; all Bettlefields; CnC; BfME

Fav movies: SW of course:D; Saving Private Ryan; BHD; Matrix 1; Arrgh tooo much;)

Hobbies: Reading(I like Dan Brown for example), Listening too Music, meeting friends, our dog

Name: Alex

Hobbies: Games, all kinds of other geek stuff, Watching Movies & Anime, spend countless hours on fora

Favorite Music: Bob Dylan, Rolling Stones, The Smiths, The Cure ...

Favorite Song: Andrea Bocelli - Con te partiro

Favorite Games: hmm... No One Lives Forever, Kotor I, JO. ATM: World of Warcraft and Guild Wars

Favourite Movies: Shichinin no Samurai, Yoyimbo, Ikiru, Godfather & Star Wars saga

Most Awaited Film: Don't really look out to movies now EP III is finished. X-men 3

Most Awaited Game: WoW:Burning Crusade

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Joe. I play guitar. I like Rush. A lot. As well as Hendrix, Zeppelin, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, and other classic rock. I play WoW (recently deleted all characters, will make more some other time), Guild Wars, MW, A lot of FPS' (too many to name), the Jedi Knights' and the KOTORs. I'm 15 and live in Arizona, fulltime student, and I'm sleepy. Night.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: (In my best Monty Python wizard voice) Some call me...Jim.

Location: Back home in Wisconsin :cowdance after spending some time in the war.

Hobbies: Playing with my kids, teaching kids at church, historical reenactment, KOTOR, writing medieval poetry, trying to keep Jae Onasi happy

Favorite Music: Kate Bush, Alan Parsons, Hildegard von Bingen, Guillaume de Machaut, Josquin Desprez, Styx, 4Him, Michael W. Smith, Mercy Me

Favorite Movies: The Sound of Music, Star Wars 1-6, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Shakespeare in Love, Schindler's List

Favorite Games: KOTOR I & II

Favorite TV Show: Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

Welcome OLD NEW DUDE!!! [billTed=1]Welcome, I am RED, and this is my awesome imaginary Forum Fort, and my radical friends..uhh what was your names again dudes??? ohh well, uh greetings and be excellent...*plays totally bonus air guitar solo*[/billTed]

You and Jae huh? The more teams here the better:)

Archived