Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

OK, here's a little something about me.

Name: [influence: Failure] I'm not telling... yet

Sex: Never enough

Interests: Computers, Programming (most probable future occupation), PC Games, Movies (watching TV), the ladies (last, but not least)

Favourite KoTOR character: HK-47 (duh)

Joined the forum: January 2006

Well, that's all for now.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, my name is Cygnus, and I'm a KotOR-a-holic.

To all of you new here, WELCOME and enjoy.

"You will never find a more retched hive of ..." No, wait, sorry, wrong thread.

I absolutely love this site.

C'mon, where else can you discuss kotOR and StarWars constantly and not be ridiculed.

(except for Doctor)

(Just kidding Doc. I like your style.) :)

I like to think of here as home.

...at least my second home.

My first one is here in the lost woods of Wisconsin, but only until I get this stupid swoop bike working...

Have fun, explore, and post responsibly.

Looking forward to creative conversation.

Name: Matthew (NOT Matt)

Hair color: Brown with rusty red highlights

Weight: Pushing 200

Fav. Shows: Dr. Who (YEAH), Power Rangers (Still pimpin' it in 2006), MTV Cribs, S.C.R.Y.E.D., Full Metal Alchemist, FLCL.

Height: around 6 feet, 5'11" actually

Color: White

Ask me about anything else. I also have a Myspace, click my name and it's my homepage.

Ok since I've posted a few times I guess I should introduce myself...

I'm an american living in Britain.

Female

I'm all growed up agewise

Married, but I hope that won't get in Atton's way

My first computer was a commodore vic 20 then a 64 so I've been playing video games since the dawn of time

If I ever get enough credits (and lucas arts permission) I will make a real pazaak deck/console you can buy and start pazaak championships.

I have a lot of ideas for mod's or re-skins but not the inclination or re-coloring talent to make them happen

I like to invent new characters and scenarios to fit in with established sci-fi and fantasy games/movies/shows but I've never published my fanfiction

Other things I am into: LOTR, Andromeda, Stargate/SG Atlantis, Star Trek Old Style, Alien, SWs, Blake's 7 etc

Interesting fact: When I was a kid in Junior High I invented a school yard game called Star Wacked, it was basically star wars accept that I played a female Hans Solo like character and led the action and the twist was based on the alternate reality from Star Trek so we were evil and trying to plot against one another all the time. Most of the other kids thought we were insane :) We used painted paper towel (kitchen roll) tubes for lightsabers.

Archived