Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

hi there all im farliy new here so how might i start my name is jason but every one calles me by my nick name 'canderous'.perhaps ive been in the defence forces for quite a while seen many battles and when it comes to stratgey i can allways beat everyone and everything normly ends up dead ok my favouite game would have to be empire earth 2 kotor xbox and pc and alot of others.and probley will stay in the defence forces as a heavy gunner for a long time. so i hope to get to know all of you lot

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi there all everyone here seems like a great bunch of people. but still thinks garth in kotor is compleatly bonkers then again there might not be a word for it you know what i mean. and with most of my battles the guy that im shooting takes one look at me and bolts in the other direction i even had tanks do it its funny but annoying but everyone here is a fantastic lot of people

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think i've done one of these before and I do feel like i've been a bit unknown to some users here on LF so I decided to do this.

Name: Paul

Hobbies: Watching Boxing Videos, Excersizing, and Boxing

Favorite music: Roy Jones Jr, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Notorious BIG, Lloyd Banks, 50 Cent, Eminem, Nate Dogg, Joe Budden, Kanye West, T.I., Ginuwine and many more.

Favorite TV shows: Friday Night Fights, HBO After Dark Boxing, Chicken Robot, Family Guy, and well you can't really call it a tv show, but I order the big ppv boxing matches whenever they have a big one. for example i've ordered the Antonio Tarver Vs. Bernard 'Executioner' Hopkins, which is setted for Jun. 10th

Favorite Games: Halo, Halo 2, KOTOR1-2, Fight Nite 1, Fight Nite 2, Fight Nite 3, Diablo, and Warhammer.

Favorite Movies: Inside Man, SW 1-6, LOTR Trilogy, Rocky I-VI, Raging Bull, Half Baked, Super Troopers, Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back, and many more.

Favorite Sport: BOXING BOXING BOXING..did I mention Boxing? Hopefully if everything goes right for my goals and future I plan on being a pro. :)

Heros: Roy Jones Jr, Muhammad 'The Greatest' Ali, and Pat Tillman #40

Wohow. I think I meesed out this thread.

Name: Rahul "Sabretooth" Shirke

Race: Indo-Aryan

City: Mumbai, India

Birthday: 24th of July

Zodiac: Cancer

Skills: 1337 Skills - Computer, 1337 Skills - Games, Creativity, Literature, Photoshop, 3Ds Max, and some.

Music: Anything that's sensible, actually. I prefer classical touches and melodic music, and am against the stupid techno, rap and that crap. Prefer Gothic Metal, Anthem Metal, Punk Rock, Classical, Regional and Heavy metal, with some rock.

Movies: I prefer movies with meaning and something that grips you. Star Wars, the Passion, The Matrix, V for Vendetta, and more.

Books: Shataram, Lord of the Rings, Dracula, H.P. Lovecraft's stuff and more.

Games: UT2004, KotOR series, Civilization IV, Call of Duty, Deus Ex and more.

Favorite Sport: BOXING BOXING BOXING..did I mention Boxing? Hopefully if everything goes right for my goals and future I plan on being a pro. :)

Nice man. Hope you make it :)

btw, this is off topic, but how do you get the little tm thing on your name?

Thanks Doctor :)

Time to update.....I have changed a bit, ya know.

Name: Raymond

City: Edmonton, Canada

Hobbies: Hockey, Baseball, Canadian/American Football, Gaming

Favourite Music/Artists: Rammstein, Godsmack (metal), some EPIC movie soundtracks (such as Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, & Pirates of the Caribbean)

Favourite Movies: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Pirates of the Carribean, The Departed, Equilibrium, Batman Begins, and many more!

Fav. Games: Gears of War, Knights of the Old Republic, and Rainbow Six: Vegas

Name: Rick

City: Albany Style Represent!!!

Hobbies: Games and Music (i play the drums, but not very good), Drawing

Favorite Music/Artists: Between the Buried and Me, Converge, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Doomriders, Botch, Death Threat, 7 Angels 7 Plagues

Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill Vol 1 & 2, Monty Python and the oly Grail, Hero

Favorite Games: KOTOR, TSL, the original Contra, Tomb Raider 1, Resident Evil 4

:monkey4::lightning

Name:Revan.

Favorite games: UT2004, KotOR1, KotOR2, The Matrix: Path of Neo, Command & Conquer Generals, Diablo 2 and expansion pack.

Favorite movies: Matrix 1-3, Star Wars 1-6, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

Favorite artists: Kid Rock, Guns 'N Roses,AC/DC. NO rap!

Favorite food: pizza!:^:

:duel::lsduel:

Hey everyone,

lets just leave my name as Raven_Onasi for now, until I get to know ya'll a little better.

I will be 18 in September

I was born and raised in Centeral California :marx1:

My hobbies are many, but my main ones are Star Wars, Lord of the Rings,and X-Men. :xp:

I currently work at a medical supply store about 20min from my house. (if all the stop lights are in my favor :)

I love to play Star Wars Knights of the Old republic, I and II ( although I like I better then II!! :) )

And here's a big shocker, I am a girl !!!!! I say that because most of my guy-friends don't believe me when I tell them I like Star Wars, football, or anything related to the two.

What most of them don't understand is that I was raised with three brothers (one older, and two younger)

Did I mention I was 6'2"? No, well I am.

Hi, I'm Josh, I'm going 15 on the 25 (no school then w00t). I live in South Surrey, British Columbia, Canada. I like action movies like: Scarface, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, X-Men, and more. I love to play hockey and listen to Led Zeppelin (4 fave songs) and other great classic rock bands, and I like to play video games (I like a lot of games but Star Wars ones are the best). I dislike people acting like *** holes, and school (the only 2 upsides is that they let you listen to your mp3 player in class, the other one is guitar class). In the summer I'm getting a job with high pay ($50 a day (no lie)).

good gettin' to know yas

Ravens and Revans and Woogiees OH MY!

sorry, the flying tachs made me do it:xp:

@Woogie, Ha, I live in Albany, but in the alternate dimension known as Ohio:D

@Revan, "Favorite food: pizza!"

You ain't just talkin jive, soul brotha:cool:

@Raven, So you work at a medical supply store, right?

Bet you have some high times...*wink wink* *nudge nudge*;)

@Rcool, "I dislike people acting like *** holes"

Bet T all, that your a countersrike fan:rofl:

GAAAAAAAGHH!!! NAZI PENGUINS!!!:eek:

SOMEONE SQUISH IT:smash:

Welcome n00bs and recent n00bieISH folks, as you'll soon learn, I'm normally the most serene and peaceful member here, I just had a lot of MtDew and LAN today:)

@ChAiNz, Hal, and Jae, DON'T YOU DARE COMMENT ON MY ABOVE STATEMENT!:xp:

Welcome n00bs and recent n00bieISH folks, as you'll soon learn, I'm normally the most serene and peaceful member here, I just had a lot of MtDew and LAN today:)

@ChAiNz, Hal, and Jae, DON'T YOU DARE COMMENT ON MY ABOVE STATEMENT!:xp:

awww.... where's the fun in that? :fist:;)

And who said you could leave your padded cell!? ... back in there with your new net connection monkey boy! :whip1:

@Raven, So you work at a medical supply store, right?

Bet you have some high times...*wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Sure do. . .oops! I mean. . . I sure do work at a medical supply store :lol: LOL.

nah, then best thing we sell in O2 and thats locked away behind a door. :shades2:

Male

Norway (south )

and

Hobbies : Drawing, winter sports, badminton, football, drum playing, music, history, playing pc games...

I play drums in a.. I would say blues band.. I'm teaching drum playing to 5 people. Love all the music from Neil Young.

I love to read cartoons. Everything from The Far Side by Gary Larson too Marvel comics.

I'm a huge fan of the Monkey Island serie. Made lotsa fan art and this norwegian monkey island site :p

I enjoy drawing. Im not.. good but I really like it :)here is some of my drawings :p

I use to watch TV series like Mad tv and LOST ^^

and im really found of Star Wars, Monkey Island, Lord of the Rings, The Marvel Universe and stuff like that

I use to read a lot

And thats about it

Archived