Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, come on Hawke, you just had to delete my wittiness as well?:lol:

@Peff, Don't worry, when your reputation for mental health of a surprisingly stable quality equals mine you will be known as...

P

Since Prime has progressed to an unimaginable plane far above abbreviations, he probably won't be needing it;)

A kind request to our beloved moderators...

Since this is a n00biey thread, please allow me a little n00bstalgia;)

2000 Posts W007!!!

:rofl:

Ah, what the hell.

Ian

32 yrs old.

Ex-pat Canadian living in Ireland.

Musician, songwriter, short story writer, bindery worker, RV mechanic, psych major, gamer, closet intellectual, liberal humanist, agnostic, [insert drunken bad joke here], star wars/sci-fi geek.

Married, 12 year-old daughter.

Haven't I spammed enough threads with my viewing/listening/gaming tastes yet?

"Haven't I spammed enough threads with my viewing/listening/gaming tastes yet?"

Uh, that's pretty much the purpose of Ahto (that and relishing insanity).

If you don't think your spamming is up to par then you really should consult "The Doctor". He is all spamming Knowing.

Is a sexual predator and a 12 year old daughter really a good combination?

ok..........name ....Raevan for now..........age 20........occupation..law university hobbies going out with my gang.playing guitar (classic and eletric) reading good books .........driving faaaaaaaaast..hehehe dad will kill me location.europe

best pc games.........that s easy one kotor....i dont really like kotor II music i listen ....rock n roll..like guns n roses,led zepellin,doors,pink floyd,nirvana,soad,clash (punk rock) when i was a lot younger a listen eminem but now ....naaaaah

I've noticed a lot of newbies in the past month and a half and I've noticed this thread has been sort of resurrected, so, since I don't consider myself a newbie around here anymore, though I've been here only since January, I wanted to say welcome aboard people!!!

Name: FallenKamakazi

Hobbies: gaming, music, most sports, KOTOR

Favourite Music: Phoenix, P.O.D. Linkin Park

Favourite Games: KotOR series, Halo Series, Anything Good on the XBox, F.E.A.R., Age of Empires Games

Most Awaited Games: Halo 3, Gears Of War, Anything by Obsidian or Bio-Ware

Games I assume will be made/Want to be made: KotOR 3, Halo 4,5,6,7,8 (It's The Next Final Fantasy), KotOR 4, and a Game Purely about HK-47's history ;)

woogie had quite a valid point, do you really want to feel that the whole halo story is coming to a close (i.e halo 3) and then find out... "oh yeah, we're making halo 4!" and so on and so forth... the stroy would probably outlive you, meaning you would not be very alive when it does come to a finish. keep halo as a trilogy, and bungie has won.

Name: Dave

Hobbies: Plotting to rule Earth, Conquering Earth, Ruling Earth, Plotting to rule Mars, Conquering Mars, Ruling Mars, Plotting to rule Saturn...

Misc: Was raised to believe Star Wars is awesome. Hence, I believe Star Wars is awesome. It makes me mad though- since my entire family is obsessed, my mom and older siblings always read the books before me...

Archived