Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Jimbo off in the military now and then, I don't leave my name hanging out in the open. I've got a family to protect. :) Someone who's really computer savvy could probably dig and find it, but I prefer not to make it really easy. Nothing personal, RC.

And leave FFWM12 alone--she's jail bait. ;)

nah, i was just kidding. i respect others' privacys enough not to push someone. and dont worry about FFWM12, i already know her name, just remembered. Ther Doctor accidentally wrote it while replying to her fic :D.

Hello, everybody!

I registered here yesterday... or the day before yesterday... or the day before... AAAAAAA, I don't remember! I need holliday, it's urgent!

Okay, something about me:

Nickname: Anglu (after that Twi'lek-Swooppilot, you meet in KotoR I on Taris), but in RL, people often call me Lika, and if you're not completely stupid, you can figure out my real name now *biggrin*

Location: actualy Bitz, but now also Freiburg, I live there to study Archeology

Hobbies: I read much and write myself, by now it's only FF, but I hope, I manage to write my own SF-novel someday, I like to draw and paint and cange pictures with photoshop (as you can see on the left), and of course, I like computergames: KotorI, Tomb Raider, KotorI, Star Trek Elite Force I, Kotor I, Star Trek Elite force II, The Sims... did I already mention Kotor I?

(Of course my Brother and me also bought Kotor II, but we didn't get it to run yet..)

Okay, maybe I continue here later, but now I have to go to the Wing Chun-Training lesson for today.#

cu

Archived