Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Ive been on LF for a while but I just started coming to the KotOR section since BF2 is dead most of the time.

Name: Kevin

Location: USA, Wisconsin, I live in a medium sized town, small enough to the point where the cops have nothing to do but give out speeding tickets and bust parties but big enough to the point where every one doesnt know everyone else.

Occupation: Lifeguard and swim instructor, I love guarding but I despise teaching although at least I get a better tan when instructing. Im also a privateer under the flag of the East India Company, however they haven't contacted me for a while so Im not sure if Im still under their employment.

Hobbies: Reading, swimming, water polo, football(soccer), video games, browsing forums, roofball, ultimate frisbee, running distance, writing and of course, playing with explosives and firearms

Likes: Parties, girls drinking, the stuff above, pretty much anything German/Austrian/Swiss/Lichtenstienien(?), especially spezi/mezzo mix, survival manuals, powerthirst

Dislikes: busywork, the terrorists in our government who think they they will save us from other "Terrorists" by doing what the "Terrorists" want to do to us, Fox News network, Bill O Rieley, racists and anti-semetics and supremacists of all races, chat-speak, itunes, people who refuse to look at every angle of an issue and the police in my town

Hullo, new people! Enjoy your time here.

Are you sure that you want to mess with the might of my MINIGUN? All Holowan members are ordered to immediately equip, cock, warm up, and aim...

How about ex-members? I'm sure I have a spoon somewhere around here which I could lend to your fight.

Are you sure that you want to mess with the might of my MINIGUN? All Holowan members are ordered to immediately equip, cock, warm up, and aim...

Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The power to rip a person to shreds with little metal slugs is nothing compared to the power of the Force...

Heeeellllllloooooo!

PastramiX here, I'm new to these forums, but I'm a veteran at the Team Gizka forums, where TriggerGod (BIOShazard) told me about this wonderful place. One of the reasons why I'm here is that the TSLRP website is down since the server is being moved to a new location. Hopefully it will be back up this weekend.

Hello guys.

Name: Basilis - Pavlos [Yes Pavlos is a greek name:xp:]

Hobbies: KotOR, gaming, modding, tennis

Favourite Music: Bob Sinclar, James, Keane

Favourite Games: KotOR, KotOR II, Battlefront II, Football Manager 2008, Top Spin

Most Awaited Games: Knights of the Old Republic [How unusual], Top Spin

Nice to meet you, people!! :D

Looks like I haven't touched this topic so here we go.

Hello everybody my name is Han Sala. I live in the Washington State and I plan to go to Sandiego State University to major in Broadcasting. I plan on getting into Radio and maybe some Stand-up comedy.

Prologue: I was created by a young couple in-love, (and probably very drunk) and was an accident. My parents believed that I was female in the early stages of my development. Instead, later fetal development blessed my father with a baby boy. I cried a lot as a baby and like a good average baby, soiled myself frequently.

In my toddler years I learned how to walk and talk very quickly and pretty soon came so amazed by firetrucks I would run around my house in a fireman's uniform.

As I aged, life became more and more dull as I slowly morphed into the annoyed teenager I am today.

I listen to lots of music, and I play drums, guitar and some bass. My favorite band is Tool and my favorite comedians are in my signature. I believe myself to be a deep, spiritual person, and my ex-girlfriend is a wh***.

My name is Han Sala.

All you need to know about me is that my name is Arcesious, and that I'm just another average forumer who likes to have some fun and participate in debates and discussions... My name was devised from watching lord of the rings and then reading some wierd greek story about some moon god named 'Artemis' for a report at school over greek literature. That same week I went on vacation to the St.Lousi Gateway Arch, and I later came up with this name...

Aragorn + Artemis + Arch = Arcesious.

EW: You remember being a teenager? A lot of what "oldies" enjoy doing together can be a pain for us youngsters' date=' which could mean that he actualy sees her wh*** status as an advantage:D[/quote']

...Then he's misguided.

Calling someone a whore (even in today's times) is pretty much an insult even if your goal is just quick sexual gratification.

I would hope you don't feel the same way (because if so, I feel empathy towards all of your present/future relationships).

_EW_

I mostly kick back around Holowan, but I guess I should "formally" introduce myself here. :xp:

Name: Jonathan, I could spell it when I was four years old. And all my teachers still spell it "Johnathon"

Location: Northern California, USA. (Doesn't mean I'm like our president!)

Interests: Modding, Basketball, Swimming, Waterpolo, Snowboarding, I think I've broken at least one bone from each one except modding! :lol:

Favorite Music: Hard Rock, a bit of metal

Favorite Bands: Tenacious D, Slipknot, Linkin Park (prior to Minutes to Midnight), Van Halen, Queen, Three Days Grace, AC/DC, and Metallica.

And yeah, sup people. :)

Archived