Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

Welcome all yeh youngbloods, remember: play nice or feel the wrath of the heawy weight taekwondo mommerator:D

EW: I was just trying, to come up with an explanation, wasn't meant to be serious like. And just for the record, I'm a feminist:D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Josh

Home: Vancouver

I like playing the guitar, playing hockey (though I've passed my prime about five years ago) surfing the web and doing things that can make me some money. Higher Power is not my favourite song, I just happened to be listening to it when I made the account. My favourite song (for the time being) is a live version of Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin. I hope to have myself a good time here.

Name: Stephen Ball

Hobbies: gaming, music, RPGs!!!!! Friends lol!

Favourite Music: Paramore, rise against, Linkin Park, lots of others i like most music tho =]

Favourite Games: KotOR series, , Halo series, assissins Creed, any starwars game tbh, zelda, rainbow six (both), guitarhero2 + 3 lots of others

All sorts of games are played around these parts;)

Despite the obvious affinity we hold for StarWars and its games, we lurve all sorts of others as well. Shooters, RPG's, strategy... you name it, someone here plays it :D

If there is a game in particular you don't see around here, give this thread a try:

http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=623

We hold all sorts of discussions and if you don't see the game you're interested in, start a thread and we'll happily join in. We just love giving our opinions around here :xp: hehehe

I myself am an RPG kinda guy. KotOR/TSL, Morrowind/Oblivion, NWN series.. stuff like that are what cripples my hardrives to their storage limit :lol:

yyyeeeehhhhh oblivion rules lol! i cannot get into morrowind =/ lol

but starwars is the best. oh oh and fable cannot beat a good bit of fable, i cannot wait for fable 2 to come out and force unleashed <i think its spelt that way> does anybody remeber "starwars demolitions". For the ps1 cause i loved it ;]

I mostly kick back around Holowan, but I guess I should "formally" introduce myself here. :xp:

Name: Jonathan, I could spell it when I was four years old. And all my teachers still spell it "Johnathon"

Location: Northern California, USA. (Doesn't mean I'm like our president!)

Interests: Modding, Basketball, Swimming, Waterpolo, Snowboarding, I think I've broken at least one bone from each one except modding! :lol:

Favorite Music: Hard Rock, a bit of metal

Favorite Bands: Tenacious D, Slipknot, Linkin Park (prior to Minutes to Midnight), Van Halen, Queen, Three Days Grace, AC/DC, and Metallica.

And yeah, sup people. :)

Welcome Exile007!

Hey,

Josh

Home: Vancouver

I like playing the guitar, playing hockey (though I've passed my prime about five years ago) surfing the web and doing things that can make me some money. Higher Power is not my favourite song, I just happened to be listening to it when I made the account. My favourite song (for the time being) is a live version of Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin. I hope to have myself a good time here.

Welcome HigherPower!

Name: Stephen Ball

Hobbies: gaming, music, RPGs!!!!! Friends lol!

Favourite Music: Paramore, rise against, Linkin Park, lots of others i like most music tho =]

Favourite Games: KotOR series, , Halo series, assissins Creed, any starwars game tbh, zelda, rainbow six (both), guitarhero2 + 3 lots of others

Welcome bally3000!

Hope that you all enjoy your 'stay' at the place that we call home LucasForums.

Welcome everyone!

Hmmm... I've been here a few months, yet haven't formally introduced myself. How rude of me!

Name: Craig

Interests/Hobbies: Computer Gaming, Roleplaying (computers and books), reading, writing, modding and Horse Riding.

And for Music: Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra and co, Queen, John Williams and Howard Shore.

Hmmm... I've been here a few months, yet haven't formally introduced myself. How rude of me!

Name: Craig

again, nice to formally meet you, I'm from the East Midlands... East Side! lolz

You a brummie?

You a brummie?

How dare you! :lol:

No, i'm not, i'm more of a Coventrian, to be honest. I live in Nuneaton, about 8 miles from Coventry.

It's not the greatest place in the world, but there's plenty of parking :xp:.

Archived