Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

Yes, why are you still here? **** off. :mad:
Don't make me ban you.

jeffs is a good counter to your long-winded blah blah blah about hieroglyphics and dynasties
And your long-winded blah blah blah about bioware sucks at writing :devsmoke:

I still don't know where "jeffs" came from.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes now picture an old british man in a smoking jacket peering up from a dusty old tome full of hieroglyphs and spewing it with enough brevity and curtness to make a spartan blush before diving back into a thriller about egyptian autopsy procedures during the middle kingdom

personally, i find that a turn-on

please tell me i'm not the only one

• 2 weeks later...
Pro-tip: Be careful of posting in rainbow colours. Once you start, Anything is possible!!!!!!

It also makes people suspect you of being slightly unhinged, too. :p

... And you're right, that took forever. Welcome to the forums!

I just copy/paste it in memory of the fine fellow who had to leave when the mother ship called.

Anything is possible!!!!!!

Welcome to LF, everyone!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi folks, I've been a nutty Star Wars fan all my life, and pretty much the same can be said of LucasArts games really. Been playing them since the early 90s (Monkey Island series, Maniac Mansion, anything Star Wars, etc). Although the KOTOR games are my all-time faves... hence why I'm here.

Also been nuts about Dragonlance for many years, which is why I run one of the biggest fansites (and forums) on the web for it. I'm not a huge poster... but I'll try to get better!

I started looking for mods for KOTOR1 & TSL, and finally got drawn into registering and posting.. since you folks generally all seem so nice. :)

I started looking for mods for KOTOR1 & TSL, and finally got drawn into registering and posting.. since you folks generally all seem so nice. :)

Come to think of it, that was my reason too.

And also I'll bet that you will learn alot from these folks while your here Silly Saber. And a lot of knowledge and know-how are available from these folks for any questions you might have for just about anything, as I have found out over the months as well.

BTW, welcome to the forums.:)

Come to think of it, that was my reason too.

Where'd you guys get your glasses? I've been looking for that shade of pink for ages!

Just kidding, welcome to the forums Silly Saber! o_Q

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've been around about two years ago, but not for too long.

With KotOR on Steam, I decided to get myself up and running with KotOR again.

And because I feel like modding, I decided to get back here again. :D

I used to have a self-made skin for HK47, but filefront misplaced it <_<

Name: Ruben / horsedrowner

Occupation: School and going to study Computer Science in a year.

Hobbies: gaming, programming (C#)

Hi, folks. So a few years ago I got TSL from a friend (she had two, not sure why), completely forgot about it, dug it up a short time ago, loved it, got the first game, loved that one also, didn't sleep for way too long due to playing, went looking for mods and now I'm here.

Also, aside from the movies, I'm a total Star Wars noob. But I intend to change that soon :D

Archived