Home

Getting to know each other

Com Raven

I'm a total Star Wars noob. But I intend to change that soon :D

Hang around here too long, and you'll pick things up pretty quickly. :)

Also, if you might indulge me, are you named after this Huntress?

Anyways, welcome to LucasForums, Huntress!

@murph - you only need to worry when you see that ominous glow in the distance. :p

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I been here for a while now, so I might as well just put this here.

I came here looking to see progress threads for mods, or to get mods, mainly for KotOR. Eventually I saw a thread in the Cantina while I was scrolling down the list of forums in the KotOR section and decided to check it out.

I've been here ever since.

^^^Yeah, and you are now one of the staff, what with your position on lucas cast.

Your latter name: it's pronounced "reaper", but 'ei' usually makes an 'a' sound like weight. I thought it sounded like, umm, yeah...Cuz you pwn noobz or something like that in games online. You had me confused about that for the longest time.

^Actually it doesn't surprise me you didn't get it, hell, I doubt anyone on this forum will.

Tobias Reiper is the fake name Agent 47 uses in the first hitman game when he's trying to sneak in the hotel, to kill that one chinese guy whose name I can't remember and rescue the CIA agent, which is also why when I first got here I used hitman avatars, before moving on to different ones. Oh yeah, and you only hear it if you talk to said Bartender twice.

I know, it's the most obscure reference evar, but it's not like I can change it now, what with everyone that's seen me around knowing me as it.

Besides, I like the abbreviation people usually call me by, TR.

welcome, welcome, VeniVidiVicious! I like your name.

Does it have any meaning?

I think it means that he came, he saw, he wasn't invited back. o_Q

Well it's a spin on words of the whole "I came, I saw, I conquered" quote, Some guy who became an emporer said it while fighting for some republic I think.

It's also the name of an album I like. :)

^^^Yeah, and you are now one of the staff, what with your position on lucas cast.

Well, 'Staff' is a term that can be used only loosely, basically the only difference between the average lucasforums member and me is I've got a unique badge and I can set my custom title before reaching 1000 posts.

I guess here is the best place to make my first post.

I'm Dan, but use Mitas as my username because I like it. I'm a big Star Wars fan, have a lot of Star Wars comics, love the films and have both KOTOR games. The Old Republic is my favourite part of the franchise, I love reading up on the history of the Jedi and Sith.

But yeah thought I'd find a Star Wars forum to join. Nice to meet everybody!

Hiya Dan. Well, we're a friendly bunch.

I'm a resident jackass of these forums. As for your interest in reading SW comics and stuff like that, history of Sith vs Jedi... hey that's what we're here for. You might actually check out the surrounding subforums like the outer regions, republic newsfeed, stuff like that.

If you like to debate or have serious discussions, that's for Kavar's corner. Then there is the holowan labs and other such areas for our fabulous modders. Some still remain, some have come and gone. We get new ones all the time--I mess with my games here and there but am jittery about actually releasing anything of my own.

Anyway, yeah make yourself at home and welcome to LF!

Welcome to Arkham Asylum LucasForums Dan/Mitas. :D

A friendly tip: Don't feed trolls. They may seem cute at first, but if you give them food they'll never leave you alone. (Yeah, you know who you are :xp: )

Enjoy your stay in the Twilight Zone at LF.

Ok, I've been here for....umm....a while, but haven't done much until the past year. I started off in modding kotor, but am moving over here to the community forums with things like the CEC. So now, I'm over here in Ahto, so I might as well post here.

Name: Isaac (not Issac) Pyatt

Favorite Games: KotOR series and Battlefront series, I'd like JK if I had it

Hobbies (in the non-computer world)- Percussion, piano, drums, listening to-and umm, playing-music....and music I guess

Hobbies (online)- SW Gaming, random internet games (like bloons), LF, and RPing (ya know, with fancy chatrooms, but only player-created graphics).

Favorite Music: Anything with good drum licks, and: Korpiklaani (Finnish folk metal), Demon Hunter, Disciple, Kutless (Christian Metal), Thousand Foot Krutch, Whitecross, Skillet (Christian Hard Rock), AC/DC, Areosmith, Rush, Black Sabbath (Classic Hard Rock), and Relient K, Hawk Nelson, Stellar Kart (Christian Pop-Punk).

Waiting for: The Old Republic, Star Wars Battlefront 3, Assassin's Creed 2 for PC, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (when my parents let me play M, stupid parents who follow the stinkin rules).

Archived