Getting to know each other

Com Raven

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:tarvi "pokejedi123" hirv

Lives:Estonia,Lehola 8-15,keila vald

Dislikes:studiying,NOcomputer(well,if my grades are badd then no computer)

Best Games:KOTOR1,KOTOR2,Empire Earth 2,Anarchy Online

my apperance:http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/pokejedi123/20eb54bc.jpg

yep,im ten

Name:tarvi "pokejedi123" hirv

Lives:Estonia,Lehola 8-15,keila vald

Dislikes:studiying,NOcomputer(well,if my grades are badd then no computer)

Best Games:KOTOR1,KOTOR2,Empire Earth 2,Anarchy Online

my apperance:http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c378/pokejedi123/20eb54bc.jpg

yep,im ten

Jesus Christ! Your 10!!!! I thought that I was a little too young to be on these forums and I'm 13! Well 10 does explain your bad grammar (no offense).

@JK, You could've done that in one post;) (Just use "@Bubba, yo hasssup" :D)

@PJ, Yeah, I dig the nocomp deal, PC and windows have been going at it like cats and dogs lately:D (Revaaaan!!! console me with MS jokes XP)

@Everybody, that's Vlad, he's waaaaaay to hard on himself, if he'd stop acting like JK707's avatar he'd be able to start enjoying life a little:)

Jesus Christ! Your 10!!!! I thought that I was a little too young to be on these forums and I'm 13! Well 10 does explain your bad grammar (no offense).

so what? wait.. was ra 12 or something?.hey i lith star wars

Commerical:LEARN ESTONIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!in only few letters you can know the basics of estonian,dammit

Name: Darth Rhaith

Occupation:Computer stuff, part time Sith Lord, part time student

Hobbies: Computer games, camping, hiking, writing, reading, learning to mod, and learning 3d animation, Trivia

Fav Games: Ultima V, KOTOR 1 and 2, Fallout 1 and 2, Planescape: Torment, Alice, Parasite Eve, Tie Fighter, and the Silent Hill Games

Most Awaited Games: NWN 2, Bad Day LA, KOTOR 3, Ultima V Lazarus

Fav Music: Punk

What I am reading: Otherland series by Tad Williams

@JK707: Its not that you're too young to be on a forum, its just that at 10, 12 or even 13 you lack the life experience to put certain things into context.

That said, it might help the communication along if people actually READ their posts <and made the effort to fix typos BEFORE posting>.

</rant>

@DarthRhaith: Welcome to the forums :)

Fuu

@JK707: Its not that you're too young to be on a forum, its just that at 10, 12 or even 13 you lack the life experience to put certain things into context.

So when you're 11 you do have the experience? ;).

@Fuu: I noticed you have a custom title, did you bribe LIAYD?

@Darth Rhaith: Welcome to the forums! Have fun, post lots and obey the laws here on Manaan, human Lucasforums!

I would like to know the average age for these forums. Star Wars is for all ages, but this site seems to have more adults than children.

I would expect it to be around there....

Well, this is the Getting to know eachother thread. So, why not post about me?

Name: Just call me Aayla

Hobbies: hockey (street), softball, soccer, football, shooting (target practice), & biking

Fav Games: Halo 1&2, Splinter Cell 1&3, KOTOR 1&2, Ghost Recon, Resident Evil, Mortal Kombat, and MX 2000

Fav Movies: Black Hawk Down & Saving Private Ryan

I must be obsessed with war...

@Darth Rhiath, Welcome to the forum mon, we all might seem a little senile, bratty, rude, or just plain batty at first glance, but we'll grow on you, so stick around and have some fun:)

[off topic attempt to draw a swk noob into a flamewar] So what is your opinion on using limited ammunition in blasters for KIII, and do you think that the sequel should abandon turnbased combat for a Gaidenesque twitch system? [/ot]

Just kidding, I hope you last a while before your first flambe;)

Obey the rules in a most mojorific fashion and you will be tolerated by our supreme overlords.

@Fuu, I think Hal has a point there...What did lukedaddy make you do to earn that? Or even worse...maybe you owe your life to tall dark and handsome(Sith) himself :eek:

@Aayla, I seem to remember reading a post earlier in the year saying the average age was 8, but I don't think that's correct, although one thing to consider is that some members don't stick around, for example...many people just login to make mod requests and never return, that makes it hard to tell, I haven't seen the poll Bobba referred to, but one problem with making a poll is that not every one would participate, considering that people older or younger might not want to have their age known (kids don't want people to think they're kids, Mission teaches us that;) and the old folks probably want everyone to think they're younger (insane sith is actually a 90 year old impotent guy in a wheelchair)) so it's really hard to tell...Depending on who you ask I'm 2-13-20-30-90, it's all vague and hazy;)

You do have good taste in games though, and while I preffer the classic movies...WAR HUH YEAH!!!:D

Name: Jae Onasi. Really.

Age: Like my grandmother, permanently 29. Ok, I'm one of those children over 30 that D333 mentioned.

Hobbies: Taekwondo, history re-enactment, church stuff, following politics, reading, playing KOTOR, cooking, scrapbooking, playing with my kids.

Fav games: KOTOR, Trivial Pursuit, Kingmaker, Elfquest, Circus Atari (yeah, that'll date me for sure), Life, Mousetrap.

Most Awaited game: KOTOR 3 :)

Fav music: Just about anything that doesn't scream at me/use obscenities every other word.

Fav TV: CSI, Criminal Minds (or any other show with Mandy Patinkin), Emergency (that'll _really_ date me), Star Trek (any series), Battlestar Galactica (first more than second) Fox News, Weather, Kim Possible, MST3K :mst3k:

Fav movies: Star wars series, Star Trek series, Indiana Jones series, James Bond series, Jaws, Schindler's List, Forrest Gump, ET, A Few Good Men, Disney's Aladdin, Princess Bride, and The Lion in Winter (or anything else with Katharine Hepburn).

@ChAiNz.2da--I'm noticing that some newly minted MDs were born after Star Wars came out....ackk! ;)

Welcome to the Forums, Aayla. Make yourself comfortable.

Hmm... I didn't exatcly give an accurate profile a few months ago. Better start again:

Name: Vladimir

Group Affiliation: Neutral in all cases (At least I try); (Ethics and Morale excluded in this case)

Hobbies: Writing, Politics, Philosophy, Astronomy, Molecular Biology, Psychology, Agriculture and so on and so on

Unexplainable interest: Military tactics, strategy and history

Enough for now, I think.

@Jae, No kidding, you're really named after Carth, I have a hard time believing that;)

@Vlad, Why is military related information all that unexplainable?

I used to have my face buried in that good stuff too;)

@Fuu, Only one of them??? Who wouldn't:D

@Bobba, Now there's a dude with class, (that earns points;) )

I wore out the tapes for those, I think AMC used to play a lot of good ones, Patton was another of my favorites:)

I'd love to make a whole thread discussing them but can't remember titles:lol:

I don't think I've posted any information about myself here, so I might as well.

Name: Just call me Emperor Devon.

Hobbies: Playing video games, reading, drawing, and best of all, thinking.

Interests: Star Wars, politics, philosiphy, LotR, Dune, and greatest of all, history.

Favorite books:

Beowulf

The original Dune books

Anything by Charles Dickens

Animal Farm

The Narnia books

Dante's Inferno

History books

Eithics: None whatsoever.

Morals: None whatsoever.

Alignment: Evil, evil, evil.

Archived