Home

WIP: Return of the Jedi Mod.

cROsIs**

Greeting's Friends.

The time has come to enable the community to enjoy a Modification of the orginal movies. Iam forming a team of Mappers, Skinners, Modelers, Sound Editors, Coders, as well as editors who can work on a few short cut scenes.

The time frame for this mod will be ROTJ, Just as look steps in Jabbas Palace... The idea behind it is to let you play the movie.

As of right now, Musashi (who will be modeling) has signed up on board... I will be contacting and asking certain indivudials and asking if the would like to help out with this project.

If you are saying to yourself... Bah, this will never happen... Think again, We have already begun. Shots will be posted as soon as we can have everyone on our staff ready to work on it.

Again, if you would be willing to help.... Please, leave your Email or MSN or AOL name... And I will contact you.

Thank you,

Crosis

Sorry I can't help work on it (I wish I could).

Seeing that this is in the beta testing forum, I'd LOVE to beta test this for oyu when you complete it!!!

email me at falcon23786@hotmail.com when you need omeone to beta test this when you're finished. I HOPE this works out!!

If you finish this, PLEASE try to make a Phantom Menace total conversion.

I'm glad this is happening though, it'll be AWESOME!!!!!:D

thanx, you have no idea how happy I am about this conversion. If you finish this, you might want to think about doing all the movies. Sure, It'll take a LONG time, but It's worth the time and effort anyone puts into this project.

Playing the EU games is great and everything, but it doesn't replace the movies. This is great, there aren't games that let live the movies by playing them. You should really consider doing:

ANH

ESB

TPM

AOTC

after you finish this project of course, though.

Good Luck!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived