Home

Red Stance Moves

sun

Originally posted by sun

does the enemy have to behind u to do this move? and do u tap back + attack or hold back + attack?

i dunno about holding or jus tapping (i push/hold back, then i attack, but all very quickly)... i guess all that matters is that both are pressed at the same time...

yes, the enemy must be behind you... in 1.03, they could have been slightly to the side as well (which made it very easy to do instant kill, since your upstroke would kill them if you did it properly...) in 1.04, they must be directly behind you, so it's really much harder to do the instant kill that you could in 1.03...

There is another way to do a 360 sweep "like" move when crouching:

While crouched in strong stance hold right key and press attack. This will start a horizontal right swing and at the beginning of the slash you can turn around clockwise giving it the 360 effect.

This can be done better standing and to greater effect visually than effectively.

But it is probably the backsweep you were refering to:)

Anyhooo :D

Druid, I thought that was the move they reffered to as well man!

Anyway, I hate the red junkies that do the 3 swing combo with red stance, then back off to avoid your attacks, then proceed to do it all over and expect to hit me with it.

I think he might mean the 360* attack where he holds the sabre with both hands, as i dont think you can do the backsweep while crouched.

To do this move you sidestep and fire (crouched or not) and hold backwards, and you will turn your back and grab the sabre with both hands and swing it all the way round.

You can put this in a combo in any order.

Originally posted by <>Phant0m<>

I think he might mean the 360* attack where he holds the sabre with both hands, as i dont think you can do the backsweep while crouched.

LOL, that's exactly how you do a double handed backsweep: crouch in strong stance with your back to the opponent then press back + attack. Voila ;)

Takes a bit longer to perform than a regular strong backsweep but is more lethal...

Okay I'll try to explain 1 combo since there are quite a few:

When doing the BIG right horizontal swing try holding attack + right. This will force another swing at the end of the first. Okay so after this 2nd swing press up+right and you'll get a 3rd swing. You can also do a DFA after the 3rd swing and make it a 4 bit combo:) Use the DFA at own risk (hmm...as if you're gonna sue me *LOL*)

It may take some time to master but I use it sometimes and find that the 3rd swing actually surprises some ppl when done at the right pos. and dist. and leaves quite a sweet mark on them :D

All basic red swings can be turned into combos.

Train dammit, train :D:D

Good luck brohamz :D

Archived