Home

Merged Sig Threads

Guest King Andrei

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's simple, really. He thinks of a mundane and absolutely dull topic (To tie in with his personality) and then posts it on every single forum. He then spends 6 hours of his day replying to these threads. An example would be the 'Who would you vote president' thread. You suck Andrei.

Originally posted by King Andrei

One more thing...I want this thread closed .

What you are really saying is that you'd like the last word. This would defeat the point of a message board, wouldn't it?

I suggest that someone take the four threads devoted to your temper tantrums regarding your signature woes, and splice them into one thread. (we could also take the other 4-6 threads from other forums, that have essentially the same content, and splice them in as well, eh?)

One long and silly crying game.

**edit**

I think you should really stop comparing your signature to others.(this is not the first time, is it?) You don't help your case when you compare yourself to fools.

1: Dont tell me what to do, you want something done, ask politely and I or one of the other mods will listen.

2: Never mind close, I should delete this thread AND the 2 others youve started with the same theme.

3: Dont insult me, or anyone else who asked you to shorten your signature, people were quite patient and polite given the circumstances.

4: Dont ignore complaints, thats a surefire way to annoy people and perhaps end up getting banned.

Ive got a terrible hangover today and the last thing I, or anyone else wants to do is read about your signature AGAIN.

For Gods sake Andre just behave yourself.

Guest King Andrei

OHH!!! for **** sake!!! It's smaller now. Way smaller!!! What the **** are you complaining about now? You just want to annoy me, don't you?

And I don't spend 6 hours per day here by the way, only losers like you do that. I'm not a loser, I have a life and better things to do than ****ing complain about sigs! And I usually come here Saturdays and Sundays, and maybe Wednesday (when I HAVE time), I usually browse these forums, while downloading MP3s, Maps for Counter-Strike, whatever.

And scabb, don't call EscapeMI "place for idiot people"

Those EscapeMI people aren't idiots, they've got more brain as well as they're more intelligent than any of you ever was. And noone complains about their sigs either.

1. STOP IT!!

2. STOP REPLYING TO THIS THREAD!!

3. STOP COMPLAINING!!

4. STOP BEING MEAN!!

5. CHILL OUT!!!

6. BE NICE!!!

7. **** OFF!!!

One more thing, I really had enough of you people telling me what to do with my sig, I want this thread closed as soon as possible, and from now on all complaints will be ignored on sight.

And I don't spend 6 hours per day here by the way, only losers like you do that. I'm not a loser, I have a life and better things to do than ****ing complain about sigs! And I usually come here Saturdays and Sundays, and maybe Wednesday (when I HAVE time), I usually browse these forums, while downloading MP3s, Maps for Counter-Strike, whatever.

Which would explain all them 900 posts in 3 months since you registered

And scabb, don't call EscapeMI "place for idiot people"

Those EscapeMI people aren't idiots, they've got more brain as well as they're more intelligent than any of you ever was. And noone complains about their sigs either.

That just says it all, Andrei.

Originally posted by scabb

Yeah, but that's the escapemi.com, for stupid people like you, Andrei.

Hey, I'm Escapemi and I'm not stpuid!

Or Even stupid!

I, and alot of the people at Escapemi are good people, and even though Andrei is a bit of a freak sometimes, he's ok if you can get him to do what you say.

Originally posted by Fender122

Hey, I'm Escapemi and I'm not stpuid!

Or Even stupid!

I, and alot of the people at Escapemi are good people, and even though Andrei is a bit of a freak sometimes, he's ok if you can get him to do what you say.

Well at least we're a nice little close knit community at escapemi.com

Sheeeesh I thought Andrei was a tosser at escapemi.com. Still I shouldn't be surprised, he's started abusing this forum (and in particular Metallus) on escapemi.com coz he's banned. He also has some strange obsession with masturbation

Guest D.J. Flocky

What obsession?:confused:

And I'm only abusing this forum, because they won't let me have a sig. Natty, it's not nice to call people tossers either.

annoying, irritating, abusive and usless quotes from Andrei (all were taken from escapemi.com

That does it, those Mixnmojo people have gone too far!

Here are some reasons why I got banned anyway:

1. "Big" sig. (It ain't, and it's not an offence either.)

2. spamming (I wouldn't have, if those guys would stop complaining about my ****ing sig.)

3. flaming back when flamed. (It's called self-defence.)

4. Fighting for the right to have a sig.

Metallus was the one who banned me actually. Why don't those guys understand that I have the right to a sig?

THIS IS AN UNJUSTICE AND I WANT SOMEONE TO UN-BAN MY ACCOUNT!!!!

You know why you're banned so why don't you do something about it and stop acting like a retard?

Metallus is abusive! That's all there is to it.

That's really gonna make Metallus unban you. Your the pot calling the kettle black. I've never seen Metallus be abusive but I'm sure if he was he has a very good reason to do so

Feral, you shouldn't stay up THAT late. I never stay up late on the Net, it's not healthy really, and I'm not kidding...

What gives you the right to tell people what to do? it's 1:10am here in Australia, I suppose you want me to go to bed? Bugger off

Jerking off ain't cool, man!

It's okay though, for now, but later you should try to attract girls and obviously people who jerk off don't seem to attract girls. Did you notice how often soldiers jerk off. In the army they NEVER get to have sex.

Isn't it up to the individual whether he wants to jerk off?

I'm with the posters of mojo, you are a loser and an annoying idiot. People don't mind you having a sig as long as its interesting. Your banned, people get banned all the time, deal with it and learn to grow up. Gawd. Life isn't always fair but you really need to learn to deal with problems

Can I suggest that someone please bans his IP? Least all the forums he visits wouldn't have to put up with his usless dribble anymore. (actually he seems worse on this forum than what he does on escapemi.com- you guys have my sympathies)

Originally posted by D.J. Flocky

I don't like you either, but I'm gonna go, AFTER, I get my account back! Not before. And if you are gonna ignore me and ban this account too, I'll probably just find another way back..

You're such a charmer, Andrei. Your account will be back in seconds.

Oh, and apologies to the EscapeMI.com patrons for my generalisation. I just wanted to see if he'd defend you or not. He did, and then you came on thsi thread with hatred towards him. For this, I thank you.

Click here for information about the evils of masturbation

It's ok scabb, I don't mind, in all fairness I just came here to see whether things were as bad as what andrei was implying. Honestly I can't see why he's making such a fuss or why he's being so abusive.

Oh and andrei? an IP ban will mean you won't have to irritate people on this forum or any other forum which is part of the lucasforums community anymore...actually that sounds good :)

Archived