Home

How GOOD of a dueler are YOU?

Cedrin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Mero Vilul

Someone said that when the opponent has made a DFA and hitting them with a blue lunge ain't much to use as a reference of your skill I totally disagree.

Ahem... That would be me.

Now you do your yellow special and I lunge your arse: Who's who? I am good? Or you are bad/unlucky? See, if I turned off my saber and you then proceeded to spank my ass, would you be good? Or would I be incredibly stupid?

Can you follow my point? I'm saying it isn't skillful to punish a guy doing a bad move, it's the other guy that's bad. Of course, good players are very adept at finding small mistakes to punish, but a move such as DFA or yellow special doesn't require much brainpower to exact a nasty vengeance upon. And then the fight will be quickly over, and you will have confirmed you are better. Or he was bad.

Punish me severely for swinging that yellow slash in the wrong direction at the wrong time and I might call you skilled. Or I might call myself dumb.

You sound like quite the opponent, catch me on hermes place.

EDIT - If you want qualified skill to face off against, I can only recommend the darkside servers (look for these clans: Bsov, darkside themselves or just some good lone players), [-o-](it's a real name, just call him the tie), phantom from these forums (played him today, impressed) or Jah warrior. Everyone of these are fun to play against and have some style. Hopefully worthy of you own.

Archived