Home

What would you ask George Lucas if you have one question?

Sivy

I would ask him what he had intended for Ep 7-9, when he still wanted to make them.

He intended to continue the Star Wars saga about anakin and Luke in 7-9. there is no 7-9 now becasue he managed to finish the story with just 1-6.

I would ask him for a job, or a tour of Skywalker ranch.

i would walk up to george and ask him hows he doing? but then ill relize that i wasted my one and only question on a greeting:(

but if i did get to ask him a question i would ask him if i can be a jedi in the final episode so i can keep my lightsaber.

I would ask him if he copied all the stuff from He-Man..

Uh... He-Man copied off of Star Wars... The He-Man cartoon first aired in 1983 (and the toys first apeared not long before that, in 82)... and Return of the Jedi came out in 83... so the OT was done before the He-Man cartoon even appeared... and I really don't see many similarities between the He-Man mythos and the Prequels :eyeraise:

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Originally posted by Jedi_Monk

Uh... He-Man copied off of Star Wars... The He-Man cartoon first aired in 1983 (and the toys first apeared not long before that, in 82)... and Return of the Jedi came out in 83... so the OT was done before the He-Man cartoon even appeared... and I really don't see many similarities between the He-Man mythos and the Prequels :eyeraise:

Jedi_Monk.jpg

Yeah, yeah, I meant did he let He-Man take half the ****ing ideas... I would have gone to court...

*and now he wonders why the fuck he wrote it in reverse*

ERRRRRR.....:eyeraise:

• 10 years later...

Archived