Home

The Australian JK2 Community being PACKED WITH SCRUBS

Etherael

Hey all,

I've played this game for quite some time now, ever since 1.02, and all the way up to 1.04, I even discovered a way to get reasonably accurate 1 hit kills in 1.04, but on principle I prefer 1.03, due to the fact that it fixes the bugs with DFA from 1.02, and despite what the changelog says about 1.04, does not appear to have any bugs that are fatal to gameplay, pull and push were never unblockable in 1.03, they're simply largely useless in 1.04.

Now, Due to the fact that I prefer 1.03, I tend to play it a lot, I ditched 1.04 entirely a few weeks ago and now only play on 1.03 servers, of which there are a very small amount in Australia with a decent ping from my system (sub 100ms = the Netspeed AOB server only, or NF JKA server which happens to be run by the clan that *MOST* DENOTES SCRUBINESS in Australian JK2, so I never go there.)

What is beginning to really piss me off since 1.04 was released is the uselessness of the 1.03 players, people still playing 1.03 you would expect to have no room to whine about being owned with pull backstab or constantly bitching about movespam because they're specifically opting to stay at that patch level, but no, practically every single person absolutely sucks at it, and constantly indulges their ridiculous appetites to whine bitterly when they get constantly owned. There are a few who I would consider to be good sports, but only a single person in the entire Australian JK2 community I would consider to be a worthy FF FFA adversary, Jakka, if you're reading this, much respect. ;)

I am so utterly sick to death of people whining about 1.03, you wanna whinge like the other ****ing crybabies then get the **** over to 1.04. People should pick 1.02 or 1.03 patchlevel only because they specifically prefer it that way, joining an .02 or .03 server and then whining about how the game is is like joining a quake 3 server and bitching when people won't all use the ****ing gauntlet so you can practice your melee skills.

I mean, it's bad enough that they whinge, but the ****ers all gang up and vote me off repeatedly for owning them, for no better reason than the fact that THEY ARE *NO ****ING GOOD* at this game and they don't want to have to deal with that. I spent nearly an hour cleaning the house of clan 101AD because they were constantly spinning **** about how they were so awesome and 101AD is blessed by the force and blah blah blah ****ing blah. 101AD is a clan of useless whores, they are only slightly better than JKA, and it's pretty ****ing impossible to be worse, so that ain't saying much.

For some of the terminology or the attitude toward "scrubs" addressed in this article, or if you think that you may be suffering from scrubhood, and you want to know how you can fix yourself, read this article.

http://www.sirlin.net/Features/feature_PlayToWinPart1.htm

It's largely to do with Street Fighter and the tourney community there but it equally applies to FFA .03 JK2 play.

(end venting session)

Cheers

Etherael.

Ouch, that sounds painful!!! If I had cable I would play online, but I have a modem with high ping and slow rates and time limit... (yes, i also prefer 1.03, but it probably is due to the fact that I'm too busy to work on 1.04)

Not saying I'd do any good now, but I was once able to hold my own (mainly duels), and would probably like the opportunity to pick it up again!!!

I hope you have better luck finding well-mannered and skilful players out there, I'm sure there should be some!!! Surely Australia doesn't suck that badly, eh??? Am I right???

Damn that was funny.

Just spent 1 hour cleaning house on the Netspeed 1.03 server, finally reached 70 kills me, ~70 kills jakka, and < 15 kills nearest competitor, every single other person in the game was ganging up on myself and jakka attempting to 'teach us some respect yo!'

They Got their ASSES KICKED

This is a major virtual smackdown to all you whining bitch scrubs that can't hack being killed, it's infinitely telling that you finally just got sick of being owned and voted to kick me.

Also, for any aussie players that are sick of all the whining bastards from JKA, 101AD, and SoD, feel free to join my server at etherael.ath.cx, voting is disabled, so no scrub can kick you off for owning them.

Cheers and happing whining bitch butchering. ;)

Originally posted by Etherael

Damn that was funny.

Just spent 1 hour cleaning house on the Netspeed 1.03 server, finally reached 70 kills me, ~70 kills jakka, and < 15 kills nearest competitor, every single other person in the game was ganging up on myself and jakka attempting to 'teach us some respect yo!'

They Got their ASSES KICKED

This is a major virtual smackdown to all you whining bitch scrubs that can't hack being killed, it's infinitely telling that you finally just got sick of being owned and voted to kick me.

Also, for any aussie players that are sick of all the whining bastards from JKA, 101AD, and SoD, feel free to join my server at etherael.ath.cx, voting is disabled, so no scrub can kick you off for owning them.

Cheers and happing whining bitch butchering. ;)

I guess u are right then!!! Hmmmz... No incentive to get into net play then... LAN's fun enough, and ppl probably aren't quite that bad!!! (lol, no whining bitches to butcher!!!)

hehe, yeah, that was classic

Etherael.. you really need a key bound to change your name to something else and back again.. works wonders on a kick vote

My usual routine goes:

join the server

change name to avoid kick vote

set up force powers

play for 10 min until someone kills me and activates my force changes :p

Originally posted by jakka

hehe, yeah, that was classic

Etherael.. you really need a key bound to change your name to something else and back again.. works wonders on a kick vote

My usual routine goes:

join the server

change name to avoid kick vote

set up force powers

play for 10 min until someone kills me and activates my force changes :p

Exactly the same, now unfortunately the stupid bastards from SoD 101AD and JKA have caught on and callvote clientkick and changing your name doesn't fix that. so basically there are no more 1.03 servers that aren't populated by ****wits in .au , so I've switched to 1.04 :/

Originally posted by jakka

That's interesting... have you seen it happen?

It was my understanding that the only way to get the client number for a clientkick, is with the status command.. which doesn't work unless you're running the server?

two other ways, count from the top starting at 0, or enter "clientlist" command :/

Etherael:

Without comment, or offense intended, I thought your post was absolutely hilarious (no joke!)

****!!! ****!?? *****!?! "****"!!! &****! $**.** (****) #***-****! ****: ****. ***'s ***!!!!!!

Of course it's probably your fault. It's the censors.

I agree, 1.03ers ought to learn pull/backstab, learn a defense, or patch.

Archived