Home

Bye-Bye!

Guest King Andrei

I would like to take this time to point out, Counter-Strike is gay. No, I am sorry. That is an insult to all the good homosexuals of the world. I don't know what it is, but it isn't GOOD. Yes. That is it.

Here, let me lay it out for you:

Counter-Strike == NOT GOOD

Counter-Strike != GOOD

Thankyou.

Originally posted by RaptorII

I would like to take this time to point out, Counter-Strike is gay. No, I am sorry. That is an insult to all the good homosexuals of the world. I don't know what it is, but it isn't GOOD. Yes. That is it.

Here, let me lay it out for you:

Counter-Strike == NOT GOOD

Counter-Strike != GOOD

Thankyou.

Yes CS is Ghey(not to be confused with Gay). There are soooooo many BETTER HL Mods. Day of Defeat and Firearms are 200% better then CS could EVER be.

Oh and nice use of C/C++ language there ;)

Andrei:

These "good-bye" threads are about as truthful as when veteran rock groups or pop stars go on "farewell" tours. However, like such tours, they draw lots of attention to the person responsible and evoke strong emotions from the public. However, many pop icons seem to stick around long after several of these farewell tours (KISS, Celine Dion, Streisand, and other such rubbish), and end up looking like spotlight whores when they don't really leave. (I made one of these good-bye threads before, and I'm still ashamed).

Anyway, with that horrible analogy out of the way, I will tell you that what you are doing now is upsetting to many people who post here. You're obviously not gone, but it's unclear if you're staying. In light of this, you are presented with three options, which you should consider carefully.

1.) Really leave the forum. Make a clean break, with no more good-bye posts, no more lingering around to counter-flame your detractors; just leave.

2.) Really come back to the forum. Start behaving yourself, be nicer to your fellow members, and eventually you might be accepted.

3.) Continue to do what you're doing. Stick around here, seemingly just to piss the mods and members off. Post the occasional flame-attempt. Ignore codes of conduct and other nonsense since you're all that matters, anyway.*

The choice is yours, Andrei.

*Note that this will lead to you getting banned from LucasForums.

Guest King Andrei
Originally posted by Hellbeard

LoL, Andrei Got flamed so much on those other boards that he another thread just like this one!

First of all, those people from that forum are a bunch of retards with no life, who seriously want to piss people off. I just don't get it why the hell they created a forum where everyone just spams and flames and posts "You're gay!" topics, this is stupid lame spam that noone wants to read anyway.

Secondly, I'm nice, I'm not flaming anyone, and by the way, banning me will only cause trouble as I will just re-register on another account as well as a different IP, comeback and make fun of you, as well as spam, be rude, impolite and post general ****.;P

I REALLY suggest you stop complaining about my signature, as well as stop calling me names, (Note: ALL and I mean ALL flaming posts have been reported by me.) and everything will be OK.:)

Originally posted by King Andrei

...everyone just spams and flames and posts "You're gay!" topics, this is stupid lame spam that noone wants to read anyway.

Precisely. Which is the reason why you're fingers should be broken.

Secondly, I'm nice, I'm not flaming anyone, and by the way, banning me will only cause trouble as I will just re-register on another account as well as a different IP, comeback and make fun of you, as well as spam, be rude, impolite and post general ****.;P

I like how you say "I'm nice" and then later on in the same sentence you threaten to "spam, be rude, impolite and post general ****.;P"

By re-registering with a different account (duh) and a different IP, JUST TO ANNOY PEOPLE you are effectively proving what an idiot you are. We don't know tou, we don't care to know you, and most importantly - and I can't stress this enough - YOU DON'T KNOW US. All I know is that you molest 14 year old girls and are wanted by the..LAN police? Because you are so good at Counterstrike, or something.

I REALLY suggest you stop complaining about my signature, as well as stop calling me names, (Note: ALL and I mean ALL flaming posts have been reported by me.) and everything will be OK.:)

Andrei, you reported a post to a moderator. The moderators are BGBennyBoy, RemiO, and Darnn. Darnn never comes here. BGBennyBoy's not too fond of you. I'm not sure of RemiO's take on this. They don't care. Metallus has threatened to take action, and he is a Rad-Ministrator, and from that post, that one I just quoted, there - It looks like you're going to be banned.

I got your 'flame report' Andre

Im certainly not going to do anything about it since you really have brought this on yourself.

Like Metallus said, its time to make a choice. Either:

Behave yourself, try and be more considerate perhaps even apologise and people will forgive and forget.

Or just make a clean break and leave for good.

Remember, people had a legitimate concern, you ignored it so they got nasty. Keep the sig the way it is, perhaps apologise and we can put this all behind us.

Archived