Home

Zak McKracken - FM-Towns

Casa Addams

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Yes there are. They were on the very web site that was quoted. I got them from my Temporary Internet Files folder. Checking the images today I found out that they are quite hidden and have been down-sized (mine are as big as 640x409 for MI).

PM your e-mail address and I will mail them.

Originally posted by LucasTones

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No no no no no! Is there no end to this constant barrage of rare LucasArts releases? CAN I NOT DIE HAPPY??

You'll have to get yourslef a Sega Mega CD wih the Ultra-rare Monkey Island too :)

• 9 years later...

You know, on any other forum I hate it when people dig up 10 year old threads. But this is so cool. I just read the whole thing.

I do hate you though for pointing out how much money it would cost to acquire one of the missing pieces of my collection. While we're at it, I don't suppose anyone has seen the Apple II version of it?

Or perhaps the Manian Mansion Famicom cartridge or the TurboGrafx port of Loom?

@Snugglecakes

Sorry. But I want them, too. :(

I saw Loom (FM-Towns) for about 200 €. And one from Germany. Well then (for me) there are no toll costs but 300 is very much, too.

How much did yours cost?

Edit:

I just bought Indy 3, Indy 4 and Loom FM-Towns for 877, 58 €! And MI 1 after I get an answer tomorrow.

Archived