Home

Hosting Query/Begging

ptdc

I'm not sure if this is the right place or time to ask for this but anyway, here goes. *puts on sad face and quivers lip*

Earlier this year I was briefly hosted on AD for a while before it went all screwy. My site was never properly up because of all the problems that are plaguing AD.

I've started working on my game again and hopefully I will soon start to work on my site again. I have also started to work on some LEC related stuff that will go on my site (Guitar Tabs, fan art etc).

I'm not sure that my site will ever get back on AD or if I'll be allowed to put all that other stuff on my site so is there any chance that it could be hosted on mojo? I'd promise to update it regularly, I'm fully house trained and I'm guaranteed not to invoke the wrath of LEC legal.

:ang3:

You have nothing to lose but your sanity :)

I wanted to ask for a leetle space, too. I want to make a site that's dedicated to game music. Since it's not only about LucasArts', there's naturally little chance for it.

Who knows a good host without too many ads if possible and a small forum?

The way I got hosted was simple: I could make a Monkey Island or Day of the Tentacle site, but that's been done, and much better than what I could do. I knew I had to do something original. Hence LucasTones. Make a Zak fansite and they'll snap you up. Then just add your other stuff to the Zak site under "miscellaneous" or something. Like my projects page on LucasTones.

Heh - I hadn't checked these threads before. Always intended on finishing construction of Mindbent (My Zak McKracken fansite) and now it has hosting on mojo. http://Http://mindbent.mixnmojo.com - It was formerly called "The National Inquisitor" and had mojo hosting, but Kickstand drew so much attention away from it that the project died. Sorry if Mindbent jerked the rug out from under anyone's feet - don't let that stop you from making a Zak site though.

Archived