Home

Multiple personality syndrome

-= GHAZNET =-

I suppose you mean models and sabers etc, not people's name's...

I use a ton of models and nearly every saber color except pink, eeeeek!

My favourite color is orange, and my favourite model is probably yoda or the trandoshan.

Originally posted by lexx

Well I only use green, purple and red saber colour and I tend to stick mainly to Padme and Jan/blue!

Jais, there isn't a pink saber, it's purple man! lol :p

Pink saber on TCK Saber Colors is 255 red, 255 blue, 7 Green...

Why green? Well quite simply because it puts it closer to white... Just make purple closer to white and you've got yourself pink...

I sometimes use the green female twilek with a green and cyan saber. also I'll use Jan in Pink with the pink corset and pink saber... Not quite so often I'll use a gundam with a bright white saber... that's usually in red style because it looks from way up there at 2x height that I'm squishing them underfoot if the red swipe hits...

I go by these:

[Darth MaXiMuS] = general games

=-ObiOneDaveObi=- = general games

-=MASTER YODA=- = as admin on my server

-=SPECTRAL YODA=- = as admin on my server

-=DARK SITH YODA=- = as admin on my server

I use the Reborn skins (all of them), Luke skins (all of them), Yoda skin, and Ghost yoda skin. I use saber colors to corrispond to the main colors in the models.:D

Originally posted by Rad Blackrose

Oh, I thought we were talking real life for a second?

*notices everyone looking at him* Yes, I have DID, so bloody what?

You're not the only one with DID... <darts her eyes to the left and right to see if anybody's paying attention>

I just realised the other day I've d/l about 85 damned skins! I hardly use any of them but it nice to see what other peeps go with.

I have to admit (as a guy) I like playing female skins. What can I say? I like getting behind those child bearing hips and as far as the Tavion model is concerned and sounds, as a bad girl, I think she *likes* being hurt... hmm...

Anyway I meant that in the best possible taste, so with servers with defaults on, it's Tavion with a purple lightsaber, otherwise it's Luminara with green mostly.

I have a few names I use, not to disguise my self but because some are luckier than others.

My usual name is Jah Warrior this is the name most people know me as. so i do stick to it.

another name i use is Ni Ten Ichi Ryu, its a name aof a book by miyamoto musashi a legendary samurai and i believe it means The way of Strategy in Japanese. This is a lucky name for me, i always seem to do better with this name for some reason.

I also go by the name Ghetto Child sometimes, mainly when i have curtis Mayfield playing in the background.

My other name i use probably more than any is AFK-Free-Kill.

I dont seem to win much with that name, but I do seem to last a bit longer with that name than when i fight normally :D

I use several depending on what mood I'm in. I don't care about what sabre colors or hilts I use, just names and skins, but I do always play "red" skin/team color (cause I'm Darkside).

My favorite is:

The Laughing Bitch - Tavion skin.

Others I've used lately:

Fat Bastard - The real fat guy skin, forget what he's called.

Neechoo Cheeska - Gran skin.

Roger the Shrubber - Fat guy skin.

Darth Jar Jar - Jar Jar model (this model RULES)

A Cuddly Bunny - Fat guy skin.

Darth Stun - Any old skin, runs around with mind trick and stun baton.

Roger Roger - Roger the Battledroid skin.

Cake or Death? - You'll know what this means if you've seen Eddie Izzard ;)

Cya online!

I always use SkinWalker as the name and nearly always use the Red Stormtrooper. But I have several keys bound to switch skins, taunt, and go back to Red Stormie. ie Lando, Kyle, Chiss, Vader.

I like to use "Wahoooo!" during a duel, "Just takin' care of business" after a kill, "Who Cares? Outta sight, outta mind...." right before using MindTrick, and "Don't make me destroy you" when the other player does something goofy.

Big Daddy SKin

Archived