Home

My name makes me...

Brina1

Hmmmm.....

Funny as how guys react so strongly to girls when meeting them online....

It's also funny why girls choose girly names.... geez....

BTW Brina, Some girls have taken to using "guy-names" so as not to be pestered, it's just an idea if you continually get harassed while playing.

BTW Brina, Some girls have taken to using "guy-names" so as not to be pestered, it's just an idea if you continually get harassed while playing.

Yeah, Jais... but then after duel you'd only see that they fight like girls anyway.....

JUST KIDDING, Brina!

*SkinWalker ducks.... runs out the door! Damn... loincloth got caught in the jam! Ooops.*

I think that most guys just don't expect girls/women to play the game.... I've seen that some of the best players are female: Lexx, BloodRayne, etc. (haven't played Lexx, but BloodRayne handed me my ass when I first started playing.

Cya!

SkinWalker

I've gotten my ass kicked a select few people... but if we play with all the stops pulled... Guns, Force, and Sabers all allowed... I'll find a way to beat anyone... I'm beginning to not like sabers actually... all the lungers and dfa'ers have me burned out on sabers...

I prefer to play FFA with all stops pulled out... Mainly because I prefer to juggle strategies. When you remove guns and especially remove the force as well, it reduces it to one layer of strategy. I prefer to think on multiple layers at once.

And for anyone that says guns are cheap... I don't know how many times I've resorted to guns because the person I was playing against was being a monkey with a force power that guns easily counter and then they turn speed on, run up to me and yank the gun out of my hand... Which I think is hilarious... Oh sure it sucks... I've just been disarmed the saber ISN'T the game's first choice, and I have an angry jedi in my face with a saber... heh... sometimes retreat is the only option... but the moment I pick up a gun that can't be easily blocked by sabers I'm back...

But I also get in lightsaber moods sometimes... Lungers almost always die in lightsaber battles against me... Too easy to dodge, too easy to time a red smack across the back when they land...

Originally posted by SkinWalker

Yeah, Jais... but then after duel you'd only see that they fight like girls anyway.....

JUST KIDDING, Brina!

*SkinWalker ducks.... runs out the door! Damn... loincloth got caught in the jam! Ooops.*

I think that most guys just don't expect girls/women to play the game.... I've seen that some of the best players are female: Lexx, BloodRayne, etc. (haven't played Lexx, but BloodRayne handed me my ass when I first started playing.

Cya!

SkinWalker

*hands Skinwalker his dead coyote, "I think you dropped this"

I will have to agree with ya on that one. I get my @$$ handed to me all the time LOL :D

Peace:shads2:

If I want to play with guns then I go and hit some Quake. The force and sabers are the only things that make this game worth playing. I played on a few full featured servers but just thought that it was very dull to say the least, and way too easy. After playing through all of the incarnations of the Quake type game it is refreshing to find a game that allows for a more "personal" feel to the battles with your opponents, the guns just remove that feeling for me. :(

I am glad to see another girl step out and make themselves known. Its nice to see that the opposite sex likes to play a few rounds of something other than the Sims.:D

Originally posted by Sith Maximus

I am glad to see another girl step out and make themselves known. Its nice to see that the opposite sex likes to play a few rounds of something other than the Sims.:D

Hehehehe :D ... Word.

I don't think the guns are "cheap" in this game, I just happen to prefer the saber and it's multitude of fighting styles. So, f*ckin, gorgeous.

The only use I have for the Sims are to torture them... mercilessly!

Ok, with the Living Large expansion pack... go have a baby, stick the baby in a fenced area in the front yard and blanket the yard in yard gnomes... when social services comes around they'll die trying to retrieve the baby!

or take the ladder out of the pool, that one's classic!

asside from the sadistic torture of the Sims, there's no other use for the game...

Originally posted by Brina1

Ok, with the Living Large expansion pack... go have a baby, stick the baby in a fenced area in the front yard and blanket the yard in yard gnomes... when social services comes around they'll die trying to retrieve the baby!

asside from the sadistic torture of the Sims, there's no other use for the game...

Ahahahaha.....that is the funniest thing I've ever read.....(torturing sims...):D

You Rock......

Originally posted by Brina1

LOL, so true, so true

GO TORTURING SIMS ALL THE WAY...wait.....i forgot, i can't torture sims anymore...i drop the cd and now it's cracked..because it fell (oh well, it was a waste of time anyways:P)

If I want to play with guns then I go and hit some Quake. The force and sabers are the only things that make this game worth playing. I played on a few full featured servers but just thought that it was very dull to say the least, and way too easy. After playing through all of the incarnations of the Quake type game it is refreshing to find a game that allows for a more "personal" feel to the battles with your opponents, the guns just remove that feeling for me. :(

guns are just as much a part of the Star War universe as sabers and the force...

"Hokey religons and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." -- Han Solo

"This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or as random as a blaster." -- Obi Wan Kenobi.

Personally I think it gets a bit boring with sabers only... "Dodge a lunge, dodge a lunge, get wacked by accident because I didn't dodge as fast as I could have. Drain the person to recover health. Get annoyed because they bitch about drain whoring. rinse and repeat"

it gets real bland after a while...

Maybe you play on the wrong servers aginst mostly newbies. Try playing at about 2am. Only the real hard core people are on then, just like Quake. As for guns....guns+midtrick = very very easy and very very dull. You can rack up kills like mad like that becasue everyone is too buys going at each other to turn on seeing.:rolleyes: But to each their own............

Maybe you play on the wrong servers aginst mostly newbies. Try playing at about 2am. Only the real hard core people are on then, just like Quake. As for guns....guns+midtrick = very very easy and very very dull. You can rack up kills like mad like that becasue everyone is too buys going at each other to turn on seeing.:rolleyes: But to each their own............

I only really play on my own server... I can't help the scrubs that come to fight me...

As for mindtrick/guns... Uh huh, right... come to my server and try it on me...

I have a counter for just about everything people have used against me... But I'm not invincible... everybody makes mistakes, and mistakes can get you killed... the thing that gets me the most is when someone uses a rocket launcher at close range... kinda hard to push or dodge that...

Archived