Home

"I was typing"

Brina1

You know what I hate? I go into duelmode then they leap for me and every time I start to swing they immediately go into typing and then act like they're pissed that I attacked when they were typing... I'm like HELLO!? You were in a duel!

You have challenged Trentonite to a duel.

Trentonite has accepted your challenge.

<I charge up and to the right and does a swing to the left and slashes him on the flank removing his shields and doing serious damage but in midswing he starts typing>

Trentonite says "PLAY FAIR!!!"

<I charge again and he starts typing>

Trentonite "*****! I WAS TYPING!!!!!!" <he runs away>

Brina1 "Come back here coward!"

then the guy procedes to annoy everyone on the ****ing server...

And this all started because the guy started shooting at me with a rocket launcher and I jumped over the rockets and hit him from behind with force lightening... then he starts shouting "*****! YOU NEED FORCE LIGHTNING!?!?"

idiot, it's my server, force isn't disabled, and you need to freaking learn to freaking defend against freaking lightning, or any other power for that matter! GEEZE!!!!!!

BTW, Zero... I'm not using the particular mod I was using on that game we were in when that whiner comes in and wrecks the fun... I'm back to the mod I was on which I know how to kick, ban, and other such things with...

And after you left, the guy decided to get real cheap and it only got worse... I'm running a dedicated server so the typical commands don't work from the normal console... Since the server didn't want to take any of my commands I just unplugged the T3 line run up to the whiner and did something very not nice to him while the T3 was disconnected... rinse and repeat...

You know what, I agree. If you are already engaged in an FFA duel and do not position yourself as to avoid hits while attempting to type or use your console commands, then you deserve that bitchslap. You have no right to bitch at me for bringing up your console halfway into my DFA, which connects and kills you.

idiot, it's my server, force isn't disabled, and you need to freaking learn to freaking defend against freaking lightning, or any other power for that matter! GEEZE!!!!!!

how many times can you say freaking in a freaking sentance you freaking bastards?

lol

ya...it's kinda annoying if your dueling and all the person wants to do is talk.....

Oh I almost forgot, I told the guy this Trentonite guy to go kiss a rancor and he said "Oh god, not a Star Wars fan! go to hell!"

Um... <scratches head> OMG Star Wars fans play Jedi Knight 2? Oh cripes! Now I'm going to have to go play Elite Force, at least I won't find any Star Wars fans there... and most definitely WON'T find any Trekkies there either!

Jesus - well said Rob - are you the only other person who's noticed that. All I ever seem to see from Brina is moan, whinge, complain.

As if there aren't enough freakin' moaners already about this freakin' game. I mean, c'mon al-freakin-ready. Freakin Hell.

LOL.

Brina - I would luurrrv to duel you... <cue dark sadistic laugh>

For the future:

Set an rcon password for yourself so you can kick people and not unplug your line.

In the space provided below the text display window of your server type the following:

\set rconpassword <your password here>

When you join your server type the following in the console:

\set rconpassword <your password here>

Make sure it is the same password that you put in the previous command line.

Now type this when you want someone to go:

\rcon Clientkick (client number)

You get the client number from typing in the following:

\rcon status

It is the number on the far left.

You may also wish to use Jedirunner and add a password to your server. This way no one can join anymore that you do not want to play with. Also the rest of us will stay off your server because it will be locked.

It is never a good idea to talk during a duel, I myself still slash people who do that, but if they turn the saber off then I will listen.

Being in charge of a server does not mean that you are God and everyone must obey you. It means that you are providing a serveice for a game that you enjoy. With that comes the duty to be fair with all of those that enter your server, and give them the benifit of the doubt over questions and the like, no matter what time they ask them.

As people join my server I use a key that is bound as:

[THE SERVER SAYS HI]

This way they know that you are running the server and can direct any and all questions to you and you alone.

I also have a key bound to the rules on my server; they are as follows:

SERVER: THESE ARE THE RULES

SERVER: NO SABER = NO ATTACK! NO EXCEPTIONS ULESS SERVER SAYs OTHERWISE!

SERVER: NO CHATKILLING! EVER!

SERVER: IF YOU BREAK THESE RULES YOU WILL GET ONE WARNING

SERVER: THE NEXT TIME I WILL KICK YOU BUT YOU MAY COME BACK, IF YOU WILL FOLLOW THE RULES

SERVER: IF YOU COME BACK AND BREAK THE RULES AGAIN I WILL BAN YOU :(

SERVER: ABOVE ALL HAVE FUN AND PLAY NICE!

Because you seem to have a problem playing with others you may want to do something like this. Also if you keep posting little "fits" about people who upset you on your server you will not have to worry about problems anymore because it will be empty.

Archived