Home

The ultimate strategy to deal with a whore...

Brina1

Go somewhere else! You don't like force powers? go to a no force server. You don't like sabers? go to a nosabers server... don't like guns? go to a sabers only server!

The ultimate strategy to dealing with something you don't like someone dealing with, stick to servers with rules you agree with!

No, I'm just freaking sick and tired of going to a server and hearing whining... I think maybe I'll make a mod that automatically boots anyone who says the word "whore".

As for NWN... Ever played the original? The graphics stank but the gameplay was better... the original NWN was released in 1989 and was taken offline in 1997

00_a_random_n00b: Spamming lunge whore!

00_a_random_n00b was kicked

00_a_random_n00b connected

00_a_random_n00b has entered the game

00_a_random_n00b: WTF was that for, whore!

00_a_random_n00b was kicked

and yes, I have played the origional NWN... God save us all, I feel old.

Originally posted by Robrob

There is an older NWN. My your an old fart.

was an older NWN... they took it offline in 1997... it ran off of EGA graphics... a type of graphics chipset for the PC that's inferior to even the Commodore64's chipset... the Commodore64 could display up to 4 times as many colors at once than an EGA and get better resolutions... and if you were really good at programming you could go into a "Hold and Modify" or HAM mode with the Commodore64 and get 16million colors... hehe and the HAM mode on that thing took half an hour to display a single frame... hehe

but the original NWN ran off of DOS and was for AOL only... it was the only reason I ever got a PC to begin with... PCs and Macs suck! Amigas rule!

Originally posted by cjais

I hate pc's because of the constant crashing that *I* always get.... I'd be sitting and playing on a mac or console if it wasn't for the fact that you can't get any real games for those platforms...

Yes, good point. Consoles can crash too.

If your system is optimized, up-to-date software, good hardware, etc... then there shouldn't be a problem.

We have a couple PCs to test different games and hardware. It comes in handy if your not sure about something.

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

Yes, good point. Consoles can crash too.

If your system is optimized, up-to-date software, good hardware, etc... then there shouldn't be a problem.

We have a couple PCs to test different games and hardware. It comes in handy if your not sure about something.

Ehhhh? Consoles can crash as well? Didn't know really....

My system isn't optimized and will never be.....

I consider myself a crash-dummy nowadays...

Originally posted by cjais

I hate pc's because of the constant crashing that *I* always get.... I'd be sitting and playing on a mac or console if it wasn't for the fact that you can't get any real games for those platforms...

it's a fact of computer existence, right??? i really have no trouble at all crashing the macs at uni!!! (i reckon that they have eyes and they crash when they see me approaching...)

i hafta say that i don't really get real crashes on my win2k pc... it's a bit old, but it does everything i need it to (including run jkii), and only since i installed directcd (to get my files to-and-from uni every day) it's crashed once... but b4 that, not one crash for a year or so!!! hehe, u should always buy a well-behaved pc... :)

btw, i'm fascinated... about amigas... never seen one (i think???) but suddenly i've heard about them about 5 times in the one week or something??? (all from Brina1's posts mind u) eh... gotta get off now, 7am 2 rise for another week of implant research (errm... reading... and more reading... and some more reading... i'll need glasses soon at this rate...)

Not a single crash on one year? :eyeraise: w0000t!

hehe... If your pc is well-behaved, mine is soon beginning to develop a life of it's own...

I'm wondering if you could call it the "ego-machine"..... It's an utterly ruthless monster that's sitting below my desk.... Always crashing exactly when I do NOT want it to!

Archived