Home

WIP Pet-Ko-Pagen Saber hilt

KBell

ok, im a noob modeler and im using G-Max and decided , hell, ill try and make my own saber hilt and i did. Its far from being satisfactory next to great hilts done by Modelers like Chrono and Alaris, but this hilt is Strictly for learning purposes only so i can get a feel for modeling a basic saber. The name, if your wondering, is my name in a jedi Language (no relation to the real Pet Co. :p ) If anyone can lend me any tips to make this saber less, well, plainer then i would really appriciate it. Its loosely based off of Vaders saber cause i like his saber so much.

Oh and i have been having troubles with getting the saber in game so if you would like to help just reply in this thread or PM me or E-Mail me at Bakers8er@Yahoo.com

Again this saber is strictly for Learning purposes only so i will not be releasing this to Jk2 files or Jediknightii.net because it doesnt really look all that worth while but if you want it just ask.

Heres the Pic. http://www.freewebhost.biz/bakers8er/Pet%20Ko%20Pagen%20screenie.jpg

Archived