Home

MP - Players killing themselves before you kill them...

Rogue74

hello dsbr wannabe sharpknux aka jack the alias you tried to use to get into dsbr but ultimately failed.

hey what clan are you a part of sharpknux? what does the tag hk stand for again? oh yes HOLY KNIGHTS you seriously need to shut the fu ck up about anything mocking jedi honor. at least these fat fu cking star wars nerds dont pretend to be different on forums or irc to gain acceptance. they remain the annoying pukes that they are. i can respect that at least as dsbr when it entered the jk2 community were the most unruley a ssholish meanest group of gamers twl has ever seen. as noted in several of their threads in which the admins remark about how dsbr is the worst they have ever had to handle. you just try to be like dsbr in hopes that we will accept you. which is really sad considering you were always a newbie and afraid to challenge dsbr, instead spending your time picking on newbie teams. you are at best a middle of the pack player. yea probably better than these newbies that frequent this forum remarking about honour and how selfkilling is wrong but you certainly werent anywhere near dsbr's level of play. considering you learned all of your jk2 knowledge by trying to steal our gameplay.

what i find funny is that sharpknux blatantly rips dsbr style and tries to pass it off as his own. he needs to come to terms that he is just another dsbr trainee full of an entire community of dsbr trainees. the fact that he can steal our insults about mace windu and other fat ****ing star wars nerds does not make him any more original than his buddy rusted whom also like sharpknux spent many many hours reviewing dsbr gameplay in hopes of one day being decent at this game. bad news sharpknux.. failure. since i am your jk2 teacher i choose to fail you for this class. maybe you can try again next year in the remedial class or something.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logan, stfu, I own you =\ and I've never watched a single dsbr demo so I dont know how I could watch them hours at a time.. idiot.. Oh and btw, I didnt make the name HK did, Akira did, and he was a dueler.. all about honorable jedi ****.. anyway.. HK owns you logan.

bah i just talked to entropy myself and i know for a fact you're not eej because im friends with that guy. you're just a wannab l337. entropy is even currently on our server while your sorry self is still trying to hide your pathetic identity behind the facades of good skilled players. never EVER rank yourself among us or pretend to be one of us because your crappy skill level will always tell you apart. entropy sends his regards you pathetic loser.

to everyone else. i'm not really like this i just hate people that pretend to be someone or something they're not like that n00b silver pretending to be entropy or eej and pretending to be a skilled player. come to our server and game with us bastards sometime we're all nice guys and we'll even tell you how to do all the tricks we do, but to all you people that just come and complain and refuse to learn, stay the hell away from me cause i dont want your stench anywhere near me k? thx

ok another dsbr here.....

"1. You say you kill yourself to give yourself full health/power

that's the problem

2. You say you kill yourself to save those precious 1-3 seconds....yet you take time to kill AFKs and chatters. Point there is, you gain nothing from killing them, but you lose 3-5 seconds. That there totally conflicts your argument(debate term) on why you kill yourself in the first place. My post wasn't about Anti-AFK killers and etc... it shows this.... "

you moron, i self kill then go get my ****in flag bacc, id ont kill chatters or AFKers, why? cuz i dont care. when i play jk2, i pick a position and do it. i do NOTHING else but that one position.

i only played jk2 for a week and was better than 98% of this community, you guys wont understand until you play us

uh HK could never touch DSbr starters idiot. you learned everything from us, i dont see why you deny it. do you seriously think you could win with me/morphine on D and narbes/meta/remek on O? if so, you're even more delusional than i thought.

dsbr quit competitive jk2 play because even though we gave all clans the chance to beat us by releasing demos showing you how to play and by the starters rarely ever playing anytime other than the actual match game none of your "elites" could touch us. we have never lost a map to anyone let alone a match. that includes nf tdm, ff tdm, ff ctf - twl and cal play.

hk is nothing and has been beaten by dsbr in the past. you are now behaving like sofd when after being raped 2v5 by dsbr they chose to remark about how improved they are ect and ended up losing very very badly in both maps. congrats you are now just like rusted a newbie that talks **** until gametime then gets raped and hides.

a) no i'm not in HK i'm in BF

b) been had? lolz you'll have to explain though i dont think this silver guy is anyone that we know and if he is then he's either really high when he posted, really drunk, or really crazy (and yes i know a few people from tx too but i dont think they're him)

This thread really is quite funny...

Everyone seems to think clan players aren't playing for fun...

The truth is, in the majority of games we don't need to Bunny-Hop or /kill but we do it out of habit. If we forcefull didn't use them, we would be so out of practise for competitive play that we would lose badly.

Its nothing personal against other people on public servers, but any fighting edge lost could cost a game. The teams on TWL are incredible close in terms of skill, yet the scores can still be incredibly one-sided. Why? Basically because a small margin makes a big difference.

I play Nova clan members quite a lot on public servers, personally I can match quite a few of them in a fight (except those damn LPB snipers :D). But if i'm not on form, even by just a little bit the effect is noticable. Form in CTF isn't how well you personally play, its how you fit into a teams. I've scored all 8 caps in one game, then 20 minutes later I can't even get into the flow again.

This just shows, how minor details can REALLY affect a game, the changes of 1.03 -> 1.04 were very minor, yet it almost killed CTF. There are only 75 1.04 servers, the majority are empty 24/7.

I use /kill because it helps me keep a fighting edge in the event of not playing at full standard, I use it at other times out of habit.

I do believe most of the people who are complaining about this happening on the BF server have me in mind. I am certain JA Silver certainly has me in mind as he came onto our forum and complained about me suiciding after not playing against me for over a month.

Sadly CTF has gotten lame. The saber is useless in CTF for anything other than defending yourself against projectiles. Using kill is required to speed up the respawn time, or to get back to your flagstand, or to give a defender your weapon as my leader Flash pointed out. Speed and power is what matters in CTF. You need to quickly take the flag and run with it, which is why Rage/speed is popular at the moment.

Changing the suicide respawn time won't change much. People will still find other ways to fight that will annoy the people who have been posting here. Some people just need to suck it up and play.

And in the meantime, I hearby request raven put in a mute feature. Why this was NOT included is beyond me! Every online game MUST have a mute feature. It's gotta be an unwritten law somewhere. It allows the players who take the game seriousally (perhaps too seriousally at times ;) ) to play in peace. And for me it allows me to ignore them so that I do not feel inclined to take the bait to tell off a fellow player. Please consider putting this feature in, it would create a more peaceful playing environment in my opinion.

Archived