Home

Sons_Of_Yoda challenging and recruiting

spitfire3228

ATTENTION ALL CLAN CHALLENGERS AND SEEKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The clan of Sons_Of_Yoda challenge all clans that think they have the bollas to challenge us ! Do Not !!! Under estimate our clan we have just started out so even though we dont have the material to start up big in the clan world were ok with that ,but eventually we will. Even though our page is at geocities no one can talk trash cuz its free so no one can say anything about it. We currently have three members. We are looking for 10 more master duelist to add to our clan. So far the three members that we have have proven worthy if anyone would like to join in our clan we will be having invites. We fight with no force powers and sabers only so if anyone thinks there good enough to join a real lightsaber weilding clan that can rely on there skill instead of there luck come by to our invite. If anyone wants info on some of the invites coming up soon check out our page here and get the information your looking for http://www.geocities.com/sons_of_yoda/tournaments.html

And any clan wishing to challenge us just say what you want right here and show us if u got the bantha balls! to do it . Our page is right here if anyone wants to check it out here it is http://www.geocities.com/sons_of_yoda/home.html

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all , this is Shinjedi , master duelist here reminding you that the initiation for clan members will be held on Aug 13th and starts at 10pm eastern time . You all have 1 day to prepare for your intiation into the clan. May the force be with you.

Also if any one has any questions or anything u can email us at sons_of_yoda@yahoo.com . We also are gonna hold a tournament on August 13th from 10 PM to 12 PM . The server name will be sons of yoda testing . If u would like to be a member pass by or if u would just like to duel and have fun just pass by cuz it should be pretty raw. And any other clans that would like to duel us other than the one we are gonna have a war with soon , please contact us if u would like to go at it.

the first clan to turn down our offer for a war already backed out i guess they understand that theres something they cant handle here . and i will say who they are there names are the Dark Jedi Council more like soft jedi council i hope now no one will challenge them now!!! since they said they dont go out looking for fights . i guess they rather just pick flowers instead ! whats the point of being in a clan if u wont fight , thats the whole fun part of it all!

were not aiming for " masters" it would be nice to have them but no were not aiming for them . what we really want is serious ppl who are good at playing and have expirence . We might even take a new guy that just started playing if he's serious enough . but that stuff about masters cmon man do u really think theres actually master duelist out there . no matter who it is they can be beat some way . so were just looking for some serious ppl who wanna have fun . and about the dark jedi council we were just pist cuz they said more to us than what was said here so obviously we would retaliate considering they talked trash about us first . so were just looking to have fun

Actually spitfire... The good thing about playing in a clan is fighting against people alot like yourselves. That says alot about your clan just by your posts. I don't blame the Dark Jedi Council for refusing your challenge. They probably have better things to do then to be harassed by a clan of little boys. They play the game much better then you do just by their attitudes. And just because someone turns down your challenge does not mean you have to talk crap about them to your child like followers. I pity anyone and everyone that joins your flamer clan. Because they won't get to play any of the cool people. They'll have to stick with playing against other flamers because all of the cool people are above that. So man I suggest you rethink your angle here. Because master saberists don't want a bad name... and you'll give them one.

what are u gonna do cyber smack me more like u need to wise up cuz its just a game of fun buddy . anyways to any body who wants to come out we will be having the tournament 2 morrow so just come and pass by and since we dont have a full clan we will be open to any one who wants to join

they turned us down cuz they didnt want to duel and we thought there were duelist and dont talk about us being little boys what are u sick! u probably are the one thats a 45 yr old playing the game all the time at home that has no life so i dont even wanna hear what u got to say.

Yeah it is a game of fun... but it's not fun when you're playing against someone who will grief you if they get the chance. And that wasn't a threat. For you sake meant that people are going to read these posts and lable you the a$$hole. I've seen it done before. But what do I know right? I don't grief or cause trouble so I'll leave you gentlemen to your buisness.

were fun guys that always like playing the game but of course its ppl like u that want to start junk and go complaing about this and that when they cant jsut leave it alone its not like anyone asked for ur opinion . Just leave us be and well be fine all we want is members and of course some one just had to say something to make us look bad . its ur fault not ours .

Ok. For those ppl reading this thread, let me assure you that that other guy has no clue what he's talking about. Our clan is just like all the other clans out there and we believe that a good way to advertise is to let ppl know that we aren't playing. It's just our I guess you could call it" marketing technique" Every other clan attracts attention in whatever way they see fit. I don't see why we can't do it our way peacefully without some ****sucker ruining it. That's all. Well, I leave the rest to you. I have some padawans to train!

"No! Try not, do. Or do not"- Master Yoda

why do ppl keep talking trash huh im getting sick of this why dont u just go hug ur own forum and lick it man were trying to get ppl in and ppl like u keep messing it up if ur so mad and crap why don tu just not look weve done nothing wrong u just wanna make us look bad for ur clan and believeme bro anything u say we can make u feel just as bad so stop it already we just want to make a clan

Archived