Home

Sons_Of_Yoda challenging and recruiting

spitfire3228

.....Darth Yoda! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! Oh, wait, that's not Darth Yoda. It's Topshot's evil twin, Dark Topshot! Oh noooooo! Quick, somebody call out for a pizza! It's the only way to defeat him.

:D :D :D :D :D

"So, you think you can copy me, eh? Well let's just see if you can copy......a giant hamburger!"-Topshot:D :D :D :D

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just wanna say if theres ever a chance that you would like to join we would love to have u in our clan .... AlSo i strongly urge everyone to check out our page at http://www.geocities.com/sons_of_yoda/home.html

and check out the fan art section there are some really cool pics from our fans that are originals . if anyone wants one added jsut send ur name and everything and ur pic to sons_of_yoda@yahoo.com

but also right now the other guys are making some skins so every body hang around so we can see what they come up with ...lol after all i havent even seen anything yet .. i hope its good ....

.....but I'm with the Crimson Masters, and my clan, the Gung Ho Guns. Maybe I could join, but it would have to be timewise, so I must know what timezones you guys are in, otherwise I won't be able to join. Get my point?:cool:

"Time is of the essence. It it is vital to everything."

- Topshot:D :D :D :D

Since your clan is full, do you think you can help me come up with a few ideas with clan names?

The Gung Ho Guns is in need of a major name change, and I thought maybe you could help give our clan a suitable name. We need more members, so that we have the right of calling ourselves a "clan."

I hear that flashy names help, so I'm having trouble coming up with a good name. Please help me.:( :( :(

A long time ago, in a playstation far, far away......

There had existed one of the most popular LucasArts oldies, titled "Star Wars: Masters of Tera Kasi."

It was sort of a Star Wars fighting game. You could even use legendary Star Wars weaponry like Han's Blaster, or Chewbacca's Cross Bow, (or what ever weapon he uses).

You could fight legendary characters. It was sort of like a tournament.

:D :D :D :D

Yessssssssssssssssssssss....... were changing up something about our clan before we relied on a kill count now thats all changed up we are planning on now doing what we had intended a sith council where we train apprentices and sith knights it was be just like a living jedi council and since our clan doesnt consist of a big number itll be easier for us to train our trainers at a higher rate individually .... its gonna be really raw .... not only that myself darth yoda and shin jedi are gonna be the first trainers so far since our clan isnt large enough to have alot so if anyone would like to be trained come by our site and check it out to see if u like at http://www.sonsofyoda.us.ms/ what were planning on doing as well is when we would like to see what our apprentices are doing is we will have ffa meetings in the jedi council and sit on the chairs and discuss things at hand and then after a while we will train the padawans all together in the rooms while we all watch and talk to each other about the fights and see who is ready to go out and prove the name of sons of yoda !!!!!!!!! we will train apprentices and then they will go up in rank eventually like be moved up to sith rank eventually and after awhile with lots of expirence they can be an soy master of the sith council!!!!!

if anyone would like to be trained plz email

sons_of_yoda@yahoo.com

Originally posted by Father Torque

Hey spitfire how did your clan get so sucsesful and how come you get 169 replys and i get 10:confused:

Simple, because YOU SUCK.

;)

j/k

Some clans get lucky, some don't.

/me shrugs

hey darth we are going through big clan changes we just changed our name to Mortals In Kombat and were making skins and our new motto is "Choose your destiny" thats what rayden says in the movie does the name sound ok or does it flat out suck

If it sucks atleast we have a good website intro http://members.ispwest.com/xeno/hosted/mik/index.html oh yah i changed my jk2 name to MIK Sub-Zero

Archived