Home

Sons_Of_Yoda challenging and recruiting

spitfire3228

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if theres anyone who would like to be an apprentice of the sons_of_yoda clan to go through the ranks to be a sith knight then to a sith master on the sith jedi council then leave ur name right here and well make sure u train with some one ull like and i promise this will be quite fun ... eventually we would love if this council thing can be widespread and eventually we can have 100's of members to join the council...... if anyone wants to join say ur name and u will be trained to fight mass armies of clans all by urself ..b-cuz one can still defeat many!!!!

Hey Topshot, I'll take you in as an apprentice. Just give me your AIM or Msn messenger handle so we can get in touch and schedule ok? if you don't have either, then just let me know and we'll arrange it on the forums ok. So from this moment on, you're my apprentice. I hope you're ready to become the best of the best. Is your clan working out ok? Or would you like to join ours? lol. Whatever. just let me know about the above ok. Bye!

Thank you darth my MSN IM is McKalister27@hotmail.com thanx again and Obi Wan i joined in the beggining of august ill copy your email Thanks for signing up as a Jedi Academy Student! I have added your account

to the site. Log in using the user name and password you submitted. At

your leisure, email me or DJ Sith (truffle.shuffle@airmail.net) a screenshot

you'd like to represent you (see the about us page for examples). Please

keep the file size as small as possible, noting that I will probably end up

resizing it to under 250x250 (no bitmaps please, they'll get deleted and

you'll get an annoyed email from me). As far as actual classes go, feel

free to sign up for whatever classes you would like on the classes page, and

join the server whenever you'd like as well (you can get the server's info

on the server page). Remember to follow the rules at all times. This is a

very important part of the Academy. Also, remember to read the news page on

the site often.

If you need anything feel free to email either DJ Sith or I, or join our IRC

channel on ETG (enterthegame.com), channel #ja

-massadoobie

Academy Leader, http://academy.jediknightii.net woops you didnt it was chris massadoobie and DJ Sith

Originally posted by Father Torque

hey obi is there any chance you can reserve a CTF practice for me i havent been able to get a spot:D thnx

sure, just PM our server/clan site co-ordinator, Dath Maximus.

He lurks around here from time to time. ;)

lolololololo i cant wait to see darth take on two apprentices after all remember man what happened in ep.1 when qui gon wanted two lol.... look what happened at the end of that ..like they said only one master and one apprentice lol this will be funny ..i cant wait to see how this turns out ............................

oh yeah and that reminds me everyone theres still shin jedi who is a very skilled trainer hes looking for an apprentice as well if anyone would like to be his apprentice to turn into a sith knight and on to a sith master ... just put ur name up like the guys above .. well hope a lot of ppl can leave there names so this thing can start out big...

Archived