Home

Sons_Of_Yoda challenging and recruiting

spitfire3228

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey has everyone seen the update for the site on the ranksystem????? i advise everyone to check it out here http://www.sonsofyoda.us.ms/ i think everyone should check it out ,, if anyone wants to join just fill out a form and for the clan war thing where is it u want us to be since ur making the sever and what time and umm any mods or anything different ??????? cuz were game and were bring all our buddies who are very skilled through out our clan

beh! your clan souldn't fight it's way out of a paper bag! Your clan sux! Death to your clan!

:D

Seriously though, your clan's been around a while, and I think you guy's progress has greatly improved. ;)

Originally posted by Darth Yoda85

hello? Its so lonely in here..respond....please...hello? I am all alone.

Come on, man. I want to be friends with you and your clan. You were a great ally! We don't want to become enemies. By becoming an evil clan, yout just gonna get more insults. If you become good again, I'll stand up for your clan. Please turn good again!

Hello all...I am thinking of having a major clan war soon...Sons of Yoda will be there in full force. The date is not yet sure. It is actually a tournament with several rounds. Trophies will be given to those who win their category..it is a little different but i think it will work out just fine. The trophies include #1 Team FFA Clan, #1 FFA Clan, #1 Duel clan, #1 CTF Clan, #1 Jedi Master Clan, etc. I hope this works out good...but right now i will have to design the trophies...so bear with me. Also, I am going to add the winners to the site after the tournament. Keep checking back for more info. Thank you!

You're the one who started all this crap, and you should just get the **** off these forums 'cause none of us (obi including) can't take anymore of your crap! Thank you for your time, and have a nice day......wait, no you won't!:D :D :D :D

"Now I have the privilege........to take my revenge and kill you, Darth Yoda!"

whats up with u man ur straight up weird and kind of man

why dont u act like u did before now ur acting all soft and happy its like ur happy to hang around a bunch of 14 and 13 yr olds in ur clan damn ur at least our age u should ve joined us it wouldve been fun if u acted the same way used to but now all u guys do over there is just talk to obi about kickin ppl out when they make u mad that sounds real if u didnt realize it makes everything really when ur using happy faces all the time considering ur as old as us

man whats is really up with u why dont just for one day listen to me and read what uve read on all ur replies and tell me if they look i mean really man just read what u write its like the 12 yr olds have affected ur mind and all u do now is write things with happyfaces

Originally posted by obi-wan13

I am tired of this crap.

Next person I see that flames will be banned.

This is your warning. all of you who continue to flame shall NOT continue to post.

Thank you, Obi, I hope this will get them to stop posting insults and hopefully we will stop being enemies.

Archived