Home

Sons_Of_Yoda challenging and recruiting

spitfire3228

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

.....especially the three against one pic! That's my favorite! :D

And plus, when Darth Yoda had that avatar of me dying, it didn't harm me at all! It was pretty funny!

"Warriors with a good sense of humor are truely real warriors........"-Topshot

"I don't have voices in my head, I just go extremely crazy!"

-Topshot:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

......I'm interested. What rules are going to be put into motion, though? I know that there will be different categories of combat, I just want to know what to expect.

"You are truly a good fighter. No, not good. You're great!"

-Topshot's good sportmanship quote

im out of the lucas forums for a few days because my girlfriend leaves me cos i "was too good for her" and BAM! whola!! seems like i aint been hear for years.!! SOOOOOOO many posts. you guys really need to get a grip. This is just a damn game. serious. there are more things in life that are more important.....life losing your loved ones :'(

life's ****. I wish JKII was real, cos then id go into a game and i could die. Sweet bliss. No more Pain no more tears. it would all be gone.....

sorry guys

seeya all

im a suicidal person atm. my whole life just gone down the drain. everything i once enjoyed i have left. i dont play JKII anymore because it emotinally drains me for some reason, i can win 1 fight.. not 1. not even against my worse clan members. sorry guys . i just really wanna die. may as well. you die anywa. i think im going to write a book on how life sucks. i had a 3 hours conversation with my friends about why lifes ****... you wanna read it. i bet youll end up crying by the end of it

......then you'll be doing something your going to regret. Killing yourself doesn't solve any problems, you'll just be putting your life in vain.

People who cared about you, when they're at your funeral, they'll say stuff like "Why did he do this to himself?Why?"

I know your not having a good time, and I'm trying to help you with this problem your having. If you want to die, die naturally. Suicide is just going to give you nothing else but pain and resentment. It'll get you nowhere.

Originally posted by topshot

......then you'll be doing something your going to regret. Killing yourself doesn't solve any problems, you'll just be putting your life in vain.

People who cared about you, when they're at your funeral, they'll say stuff like "Why did he do this to himself?Why?"

I know your not having a good time, and I'm trying to help you with this problem your having. If you want to die, die naturally. Suicide is just going to give you nothing else but pain and resentment. It'll get you nowhere.

well how old are you? Losing a girlfriend when your in High school/college isn't a big deal. You'll meat the perfect person for you later. If she dumped you because you were too good, screw her, you can do better. It wasn't menat to be. PS, If you kill yourself, I'll never get my server. ;) Don't do something you'll regret, Buddy.

Stalker , get a grip. Dont kill yourself over some self-centered whore. There are better females out there that actually have a heart, and if you kill yourself then you'll never discover "the right" female for you. Not to mention you'll go straight to hell if you commit suicide. Well I kno ur a bit angry too so why dont you use that as a fuel for dueling and other tasks and not for suicide attempts.

heh, thanks guys

id like to thank all the people who helped me get throgh this

,all my mates (for the us dude.. all my friends) heh, my family, everyoen. all my friends that ive lost who have come back just to help me thorugh this

thanks guys!!

love ya all

and all your forums dudes. you are cool. your like my family. heh.

but im still **** at JKII now

dunno why

thanks

Originally posted by =|PL|=Stalker

heh, thanks guys

id like to thank all the people who helped me get throgh this

,all my mates (for the us dude.. all my friends) heh, my family, everyoen. all my friends that ive lost who have come back just to help me thorugh this

thanks guys!!

love ya all

Cool. We will have to play you sometime. I'm not the best either. I haven't battled for awhile (except yesterday) i was rusty, so now I'm gonna train everyday.

Um..no offence Darth Yoda..but those pics arent special. The padawan training one was cheezy(the models and poses were bad,heck you could even see a chat box). And the group photoes were erm...not that special at all. Eh...maybe I am looking at the photoes wrong? :D

Huh! and then everyone says i start stuff...look at you...why are you so damn concerned about my clan? Get a life..I put the link so that you caould enjoy the pics and not criticize them....so guess what..next time, if you don't like it don't say **** uz your clan sucks so get the hell off my thread with that crap! I swear if this thread closes because of you or any of your stupid clan members, you wil be sorry. Oh wait..you are sorry..my bad..immature little 8 year old.

Archived