• Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by obi-wan13

Gentlemen.....

*gives the looktm*

Comon obi,let me tear him to shreds this time! :D

But um..to make my critizisim not that bad..I'll add some suggestions-

- Make sure no one is have a chat box. It subtracts from the pictures drama

- Do not make screenshots behind your model. Let one of your clan members take the screenshot from spectator mode or work on it in Photoshop

Hopefully this will improve your pictures a bit :)

tyrian. man. shut up ay.... got damn it was just for a little bit of fun. he isnt entering the pictures into some art gallery competition where your gonna win a million dollars. ease off mate

anyway... darth yoda. check this **** out man. lol. this is all i could see of oyu. rotfl

wtf.jpg

lol!

Originally posted by =|PL|=Stalker

tyrian. man. shut up ay.... got damn it was just for a little bit of fun. he isnt entering the pictures into some art gallery competition where your gonna win a million dollars. ease off mate

anyway... darth yoda. check this **** out man. lol. this is all i could see of oyu. rotfl

lol!

Well sorry when someone boasts that everyone will like his pictures like he did of course I am gonna critisize him:rolleyes:

hehe..thanks for burrying him though:D

Edit- Gah I misunderstood Yoda...er...sorry...*runs*

But um..you did over react a little..all I did was critisize..is it wrong to critisize??:)

"The struggle between good and evil continues.......the balance between sides must be equal, or the galaxy itself will be destroyed. The Sith, the Jedi, and everything else. All will be gone, forever.........."

Well, that's my wisdom quote of the day! But ShinJedi and I still must do battle.

We want to announce that our forums are expanding in topics and have a similar set up to these forums, except not nearly as large, of course. But we are adding sections such as skinning and mapping etc...kinda like here. But we want to be original of course. You can go Here In addition, we also have some nice custom ranks. For example, where here you have Bantha Fodder, at our forums you would be a Genuine Amateur.

Archived