Home

Sons_Of_Yoda challenging and recruiting

spitfire3228

I'll give him credit for his training, though you'll be the one to decide what rank he is in my clan. I'll let you decide during his trial testing.

If he can pass the trials held by me, Suspect #3, or Dath Maximus, in an alloted time slot with a good number of scores, then I'll let him be the first Sith Master, or the first on the Sith Council, to be in the clan.

Deal?

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jedi

1-Padawan of Light

2-Apprentice

3-Jedi

4-Jedi Knight

5-Jedi Adept

6-Jedi Guardian

7-Jedi Trainer

8-Jedi Master

9-Jedi Council

Sith

1-Padawan of Darkness

2-Sith Apprentice

3-Sith

4-" " Knight

5-" " Adept

6-" " Sentinel

7-" " Master

8-Sith Lord

9-Sith Council

Dark Jedi

1-Fallen Jedi

2-Dark Jedi Apprentice

3-Dark Jedi

4-Dark Jedi Knight

5-" " Adept

6-" " Guardian

7-" " Master

8-" " Lord

9-Jedi Outcast

How're those for ranks? He's a Sith, so you'd have to compare the number of kills to the equality of the rank number.

Each number has different multiples, right? Like multiples of 2. That's how it's going to work. How high a kill count you get depends on the number factor. Math stuff, sort of.

Thing is, we'll be using kill trackers to keep scores from previous games. That will help determine your rank.

Ok. Let's say you joined, we fought each other, and you got a higher kill count than me.

You won at 10 in our last battle.

And in the terms of ranks, simply put, if you gained a higher kill count than another equally skilled member by fighting other individuals, you've gained a rank higher than that member.

the only reason why the game is starting to suck... is because its easy to get good at. and all the lame ****s play it. and they are so anoying. with there immature comments... gee some people have serious issues that they need attending to.. i mean. its a game??? so what? i killed you woa.. big deal. i kicked you off the edge into the pit of hell... WOA big deal man. its a G A M E get a life ffs.

......... sorrry i was just taking out my anger.. but year ut2003 looks sweet on my gf2mx400 @ 800x600 and i pull average of 40-50fps at second highest detail. so i have no problems there.. i already finished the game :\ it was too short.... but quake 3 is the best game ever made. im halfway through finishing the game on nightmare :) which is....suppose to be impossible... but im doing it :D:D:D

catch all

stalker

Archived