Home

Sons_Of_Yoda challenging and recruiting

spitfire3228

Mind if I try out? I'm very well skilled with force jump, the lightsaber, the twin lightsabers, and Darth Maul's double bladed saber. I understand about all this stuff, like the rules and all that. I even studied your tips and strategies section, so I already know what I'm up against. Maybe I can be of some help!

-Topshot

Trunks:"Don't you know that the weapon doesn't make the man?"

:rifle1::uzi1::fire3::twogun::wazup::lsduel:

blaut@abe.midco.net

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u sound like someone we would like to have in our clan i would be real happy if u would like to try out. When we do have the next tournament we will let u know but it should be soon. We hope that u will have even more interest to join it seems everything right here is going along great. we'll we will let u know as it goes

I'm becoming quite bored of slaughtering the bots in jk2. They dont even think. JK2 should've used the Unreal Engine instead of the quake 3 engine because the unreal engine's AI "reacts" and "learns". So the bots would be more "human-ish". This means that now you will smash your keyboard in half from losing to bots that learn your strategy if JK2 had the UT engine:p - This concludes today's random thought.

You will be more than happy to know that the site has been fully updated and you should really check it out! http://www.geocities.com/sons_of_yoda/home.html . In addition, the clan is growing and now is the time to take advantage of the few spots left in our clan! The sections of our site that have been updated are the member profiles and the strategies and tips section.

"It is a period of great triumph" - Darth Yoda

well...here are the results of the tournament, which can also be found at our site:

New members:1

New member name: Darth Vader

Top fragger: Darth Yoda

Promotions: Sith of Darkness from beginner to learner.

Darth Vader initiated as a beginner.

Congratulatios and welcome Darth Vader!

Next tournament date is unsure. Keep checking the site and it will also probably be posted here. Thank you.

"Only then, a Jedi will you be!" - Master Yoda

Archived