Home

New Merged Andrei Threads *Sigh*

Guest D.J. Flocky

Guest D.J. Flocky

Metallus, I see you tried banning my account. Nice try...:tsk:

What you are doing my friend is abusing your admin powers as well as harrasing me. I will not flame anyone, I'll kindly ask you to un-ban the King Andrei account.;)

Guest D.J. Flocky

This is King Andrei.

I want to apologise to anyone I might have flamed/insulted/annoyed as well as for spamming and having an enourmously gigantic sig. (sometimes)

However, I'm NOT going to apologise for my actual sig, which is only 4 lines long.

I was gonna apologise eventually, but Metallus banned my account, so I re-registered. And the reason he did it was only because of my sig, which is about 4 lines long, so it isn't that big.

Metallus, I gave you a PM when you were online and you didn't even read it. Please, un-ban my old account.

Guest D.J. Flocky

Now please un-ban my account! I said I was sorry for spamming. (ex: this thread)

Stop closing all my topics.

*EDITED:* This just isn't working. Look, just un-ban my account, but remove my posting privilages on Mixnmojo.com, since I don't want to come here anymore. All the other forums accept sigs.

Guest D.J. Flocky

I'll leave, but I want my account back. By the way, this isn't my account I'm using, check the register date, this is my friend's account really.

*EDITED:* What I meant to say was, I want my account back, but I'll post on other forums which accept sigs. (ex: EscapeMI, Galactic Battles, more....)

I don't wanna get banned from the whole LucasForums, just this forum. Anyways, I won't post again under that account here.

Guest D.J. Flocky

No, I'm not, and my sig ain't big either.

*ADDED/EDITED:*

Here are the other forums I usually go to:

EscapeMI (I sometimes spam here, but noone's bothered)

Galactic Battles (NEVER spamed here)

GF Forums (spammed, a little, what do you expect? We all spam sometimes.)

JediKnightII.net (In this forum, spams go unnoticed since a lot of people post at the same time, so actually everyone spams.)

Help/Feedback Center (What's to spam there?)

And as for flaming, I apologised, and I only flame when people irritate me.

About my sig: The reason I'm spamming on this forum is because you keep annoying me about my sig. It was big a long time ago, now it's only 5 lines and only 4 full of text. What more could you want? And by the way, I can't edit my sig, if my account is banned.

If you take a look at my old account, you'll see I have been here for 5 months, and have 900 posts. If I was irritating and spamful, I would have been banned a long long time ago....

THERE, I already gave you enough reasons to un-ban me, plus I even suggested removing my posting privilages on Mixnmojo.com. What more should I say to get un-banned?

Why should you be un-banned when it's clear that you're up to no good? Do you really think that the admins are so naive that they will give you, flamer and spammer of the year, your account back? Just forget it, Andrei! It's not just about the sig anymore, it's about you as a person.

Guest D.J. Flocky

It all started with the sig! I got flamed and so I started flaming as well! And I'm not lying, once I get my account back, I'm NEVER coming on Mixnmojo again! I'm not even gonna post a bye bye topic, nothing!

I'm not up to no good, but when I try to be a normal member and not an annoying troll, you come up with complaints about my sig. I once started a topic about crossing words and you guys just came and made that topic into a spam fest about my sig. I don't have this kind of trouble on other forums. JUST THIS ONE FORUM! UNBAN MY ACCOUNT!

Guest D.J. Flocky

I don't like you either, but I'm gonna go, AFTER, I get my account back! Not before. And if you are gonna ignore me and ban this account too, I'll probably just find another way back.

You're already posting here, so why can't you forget about your fucking nick name, use no signature and you won't even be noticed. Your reputation is already down the drain, so just start from scratch.

If it's about keeping your post count then I can't really say anything but "you're pathetic".

Archived