Home

MGS2 Model Updates!

Darth_Kitty

Ok. Sorry!!!!!!!!! I know it's been taking me forever, but I am trying to make a Mod AND models all by myself. VampierHunterD is importing one of the models right now, so I will take awhile for him to do all of them. Well here is the FINAL (AND I MEAN IT THIS TIME! LOL!) Shots of Snake MGS and Snake MGS2!

http://www.awardwinningdesign.net/uploads/all_stars_lol.jpg

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks good, but are you sure this is the final? I looks like he is squinting from too much sunlight. The rest of his face has kinda of a gorilla look. The knee pads could use a touch, casue right now they look alittle out of place.

I am extremely impressed with what you did witht the torso, and the arms. They look absoulty fantastic.

musashi122, The Knee Pad's look that way in the program. I know, I thought the same thing but then I made his arms and legs straight and they were right on the areas. Also he has a "gorilla" face because that is (very saddly) the way he is (sigh).

"I am extremely impressed with what you did witht the torso, and the arms. They look absoulty fantastic."

Thanks. I took many hours to get those looking right! Please kept them comin!

Looks good! The end of the sleaves could use a little more definition so they don't blend with the forearms so much.

And just so you know, his name isn't actually Snake Pliskin. He used that as an alias in MGS2. Snake Pliskin is actually a character from the Escape from New York and Escape from L.A. movies. Here he is: http://www.monstersinmotion.com/tv/snake.html

The Snake you're modelling is just named Solid Snake.

Originally posted by Darth_Kitty

Look at the difrence!

This is the old Snake Pliskin I thought I was done with:

http://www.awardwinningdesign.net/uploads/pliskin1.jpg

And here is the (unfinished) nearly done Snake Pliskin:

http://www.awardwinningdesign.net/uploads/Snake_Pliskin.jpg

How can I do that to you guys?!? It look like sh*t!!!:D

G/W Darth_Kitty

Well its a nice Model. I dont want to see like a dick, or critisize or anything, but my own personal opinion is..

The head is kinda big for the body, and the face could use more detail.

Its still good overall. And im glad someones making a MGS model:P

Goodluck with everything

"Head" is a weeeeee big because of the image. I got to take better ones damit! "Face" I am thinking on touching up a little. I am also going to make the (not these model but the other Snakes) hair taller like his is.

how much longer ?:)

I don't know.:( VampireHunterD has been a blessing to me. He is doing it as fast as he can. When he is done with one skeleton, he is going to give a copy to me so the speed can double. I need him to finish the skeleton because I don't know how to link and weight models (yet).

Well that's all for now. Also if your a mapper, please read my new post "Please!!!help!!!custom .md3's In My Map!!!". I need help with that bad.

Thanks.

The models are almost done. VampireHunterD is working very fast. Please every one thank him. Also the mod for the models is almost done. I think as soon as I get some of the models ingame, I will make patches for the mod. Like the first patch will be VR missions (cause I don't think I can finish them in time) and other models like Radien and newer fixes. Thanks guys.

I have been making new weapons (really alot of them are from SOFII, Thanks Raven!) so you will have....welll...here.

Stun Baton>Ninja Stars

Bryar Pistol>SOCOM

E-11 Blaster>M16

Bowcaster>Shot Gun

Golan Arms>Grenade Launcher

Thermal Detonator>Smoke grenade (using my GORE 1.3 code)

Light Saber>Katana

Heavy Reapeter>AK-47

Distroptor>Sniper Rifle

and Emplaced gun>Machine Gun Turrent :D

Thanks.

Archived