Home

MGS2 Model Updates!

Darth_Kitty

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry. I got back Sunday morning but then at the last second we were booked again for Sunday Evening. So I just now got a chance to reply. Thanks for your comments. Shortly I will be posting some pics of Ninja. Though this isn't the model, it is the skin I am making for it. I have been using of course the Shadow Trooper. I have been learning how to use shaders so the pic's are really just going to be about the shaders. I am shading the helment (all the shaders on Ninja and the Katana (saber) are reflective) his body, certian parts of course, like the orange parts will be more reflective than the gray ect. Oh, and I am going to make the eye thing glow too.:D

The beta is of course as you may be able to tell, delayed due to my life. And I have to write Vamp to see if the model is ingame yet. I have been in my dad's user lately so I haven't been able to like talk to him.

Another note, if you have e-mailed me in the last week or so, please e-mail me again. I deleted alot of e-mails that I didn't want to today when I was rushing to go too Wal-Mart. Sorry!:rolleyes:

Thanks!!!

Oh and I will TRY (READ THAT! LOL) TRY to get a web site going for mg:tea!!!

Thanks!

hmmm thats odd. im always getting ignored here... its not like im a newbie and i asked to be a beta tester because i have made alot of EF and quake models. i don't mind really kitty not beta testing (well if i can that would be great) cos i just wanna help BUT I HATE BEING IGNORED!:mad:

Guy's please help me! Do you know what black smoke the saber uses when you dismember or kill someone? I have tried (I think everything! Also why does some gfx show as black and act's like a 2d sprite when you walk over it (meaning it covers the player)? PLEASE HELP ME!

samm666

I am sorry for Ignoring you. I will consider you a tester. Thanks

New respawn effects.

1st person weapons almost complete (thanks to PerfectJamie)

New sounds.

New skins.

New Ninja skin.

New Menu.

New Music.

New GFX.

Glowing projectiels are now gone. CS style now.

Fixed big explosion on the M-16

M-16 now has a Grenade Launcher part on the barrle.

SOCOM now fixed to fit the models hand's.

Shotgun does not fire 5 shot's and it doesn't bounce.

Smoke Grenade (from my GORE 1.3 code mod) now finally fixed for tatical espionage action.

Sniper rifle is near complete meaning the red line is nearly gone.

Sniper, Shotgun, Detenation Pak (Soon to be Claymore's)and Katana now dismember without having to do any console commands.

New sounds for Ninja and his "other friends which can't be revealed right now" are done.

New Player model being made.

New Terroist skin.

New Solid Snake skin.

Hind D for mutiplayer is now done.

Emplaced gun (now a Machine Gun) in-game.

Health pack's are now Rations.

Ammo are now show as clips.

Stun Baton is nearly comeplete from being a new Knife with new animations.

Team Command's are now being made for a new button on the menu instead of bind's.

Solid Snake MGS2 model almost in-game (Thanks to VampireHunterD and Migit Yoda :) oh and Vamps bro.)

The Caps are now at the fianl build. I had made over a dozen new cap textures. But this one look's the best.

Web site is being made VERY slowly on my free time that I am not making that game with my bro for.

ETA on the True Beta release (Not the Closed beta but the True Beta)

November 11. My Birthday.

It may come out sonner, depending on how fast the models get in-game.

Creating VR Mission's for MP. Using the SAGA gametype.

Hind WILL be in the MP Maps, as well as other mobiles.

Some MP maps will include the Hind D with Emplaced Gun on side's. Heheh.

Trucks will also be in some MP maps with turrent's on side's.

SECRET MODEL IN WORK'S, WILL APPEAR IN MP MAPS ON SAGA MODE AND SURVIVOR MAPS! HIND'S WILL ALSO BE IN SOME OF THE SURVIVOR MAPS.

METAL GEAR: TATICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION MOD

TEAM MEMBERS'S:

DARTH_KITTY

VAMPIREHUNTERD

PREFECTJAMIE

MIDGIT YODA

BETA TESTERS'S:

DARTH_KITTY :D

VAMPIREHUNTERD

PREFECTJAMIE

MIDGIT YODA

SAMM666

BOMBERMAN_XC

RADIEN668

AND SOMEONE ELSE. FORGOT HIS NAME!

============

If you want to be a tester, PM me and I will decide. Thanks Guy's!

Can't tell you anymore. See you guy's later.

Er...I am making bullets come out from each gun.

LOL snapple. I know what you mean. I did it so much that I can sound JUST LIKE HIM. Really. In fact, I am thinking about voice acting for the mod. His voice is really easy. Not to hard. Just scratch you throut a little and prononce the R's with a sorta growrl.

I am sick right now so I won't post to many new posts.

Bye

I belive Solid Snake MGS2 is ingame, haven't been on lately. Also note that when he is done, the importing will go WAY faster because the bones are basicly setup. Plus Vamp is still learning. Migit Yoda is helping us on his own time from his kick ass model of FF7 Cloud. Really the mod is going slow because of ME! I My life is very busy. Our band is alway's playing so I don't really have to much time to goof off as (like my dad say's.:mad:) I want too.

So please be patient. Thanks.

Archived