Home

MGS2 Model Updates!

Darth_Kitty

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:cool:

Also the mod is NOT Metal Gear Solid or Metal Gear Solid 2: Son's of Liberty. This is a MG mod. It has the characters from thoses games but is not based on those stories.

Yea.. know the feeling. There's no point in trying to re-create a story (games in your case, movies in mine) when making a new 'chapter' makes more sense. Keep up the 'when it's done' policy, It's better to have a solid release than just another model replacement pack.

Anywho FYI Spehiroth_VII's working on his own FF mod.

OK. I got back from or tour. And yes Radien...I met him! I have to do more in Hollywood so I will be gone a few more days. Jamie and Radien, I leave my PC on so if you message me I wont respond cause I am downloading ( I hope it doen't go off while im gone!!!) I emailed Spehiroth_VII he says about 2-3 days to get it ingame. GREAT! Well have to go....

bye!

Well. Sorry for the lack of updates. I have been working on the mod. I have also been doing some research to. What type of research? Taking the mod to SOFII. I know. A big change but you guy's know why I am thinking such a thing. Most of the mod size is due to it's new weapons, gametypes and textures. All of those are being put in cause MGS is slightly realistic. JK is fantasy. So if I move the mod to SOFII, I won't have to do nearly 3/4 of the mod. I did all those things to make it realistic. Why do that when I can just import new models, new skins and new menus in a matter of weeks? Sure there would be no Ninja but hey, SOFII is fun as hell and it has all the animations. I am still thinking about it so don't go like..." Oh! So the mod is dead?" or " That sucks! Why did you change it!?!". I am still THINKING ABOUT IT.

Please, send postes regarding this thought. I need every thought.

If you don't have SOFII. I suggest you get a Creative Sound Blaster! Audigy 2 card. It comes with the card, SOFII and Hitman 2. That's what I got. I got it at Best Buy for only 80 bucks. Mostly because of the 30 dollar mail-in rebate. So sell your old one at half.com and get that card....IT IS NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway's I will still continue the mod...but a little bit more slowly. Also I found out when MGS2: Substance is coming to PC.....

FEB 20! 2K3!

Well that's it for now. I will be releasing some short mods for fun soon. One is a Rocky mod, VERY FUN! and the other is a Shinobi mod staring the new Ninja. That's also fun.

Well gtg. Bye.

well im not sure about that cuz

i dont have 80 bux and i never will cuz im too young to buy it =/

Well if ur gonna work slower most of us are in the models so if some are ingame u think we could have maybe a couple to hold us off i know this wont die but with the SOF2 thign on mind it (*)might(*) die

sooo if someone agrees say so cuz all these models are so great and it would rock if they would be out just as a little thing to keep out minds off the mod cuz the models are GREAT!!!

Well i hope u do finish this mod for JKII cuz im poor no job no money (litterally to young :p) ok now hope u come to conclusion with this (make it for both games) cuz SOF2 players and JKII players will drop there jaws for it because you and ur team did all the work

*big breath shakes hands to get the fire off* ok hehe so reply to this

and when u think ur gonna release that ''Rocky'' mod sounds cool from the name boxing :D

Archived