Home

MGS2 Model Updates!

Darth_Kitty

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if you ask me i would STRONGLY suggest that you keep doing it for JKII, maybe not the whole MOD as it may be too much for you, i can understand that, but like just, bring out the weapons and the skins etc.

P.s. Hellfire Jedi, good to see you again!:p

They're around, just haven't posted here..I saw that lightsaber mod you made, by the way..No offense, but you are a little full of yourself..it's one thing to say you're proud of your work..but it's another thing entirely to claim that yours is better then anyone elses..ah well..no helping some people..and I can't sya much, all I can do is skin.

was that on the forum or jk2files commenting on that guys saber? if so im sorry to everyone who takes offence to me, but i tend to get a little full of myself in a bad mood. and seen as thats the only mod i have ever made its kinda lame of me i know. but did you like it anyway nick?

Also have you noticed this entire page is just our convo? I wonder how long we can make it last.lol.

WOOOHOO I just noticed I'm a pit droid, how cool..... *sniff*

Ohh and when did Darth_Kitty the supreme master say he was coming back? Is he like a major rockstar and i just havent noticed?

ohh and you know, the wierdest thing just happened, i was posting this reply (minus this para) and it made a new thread called "hmmm" which was very strange.

here is "hmmm"

Shut it, you two, you're gunna get the site shut down..No updates really, as Sean ahsbeen on tour, thusly he can't work on the mod..As soon as he gets back we're going to work on a "press release" of sorts (he and I, not you,In case it's not obvious)..I would have stepepd in sooner but i've been busy with my own editing..Anyway..Stop being idiots, If you gotta have a pissing contets, do it somewhere else. -_-

Archived